(CLOSED) Mystery beans for trade

Hey guys I got a bunch of seeds for an old friend. He’s an old head that has been saving all the bagseed he’s found in his LIFE and hooked me up. Anyone got some stuff they wanna trade?

5 Likes

And clones. Fruit salad is Agent orange crossed with straw Nana. Blue dream from Humboldt seed organization , OGKZ. Purple Moby dick. And I got some seeds from a plant that I grew out of the bag my buddy gave me. Some have pink hairs! I’m looking to trade and am trying to find someone with really good male pollen, if anyone can help hit me up. Thanks. Over grow is awesome! Everyone have a great day

4 Likes

I thought this was gonna be a post of someone trading those mystery china seeds. Lol

14 Likes

Those are more forbidden to grow than the ganja Pirata|nullxnull :sweat_smile:, strange world we live in … exclaim|nullxnull

10 Likes

Some have pink hairs!
I would like to check that out!
In a couple of weeks I’ll have some pollen from a Jodi Northern lights x Blue Cheese.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Nobody fucks with me cuz I don’t got pips. Wtf guys. I put up that pick for you bro. Insane the strain hunters in Jamaica and they were checking one out that looked like this a little bit. I thought as it matured it would star turning but just more pink.

2 Likes

Wow . Anyone even on over grow?

1 Like

Yup. People are here. Sometimes it takes a little time to get responses. It’s not Facebook. :wink:

10 Likes

So why would you think that all the people on OG would flock to your door? You just found the place right?

8 Likes

My dude. I was getting lonely! Lol. Yeah I’m trying to meet some gromies and share my stuff but i just found out no one will mess with you if your new. I will stick around and help all I can and contribute to og! I got some fresh beans for anyone that wants to check em out. It’s a hash plant that got pollinated somehow. I couldn’t find any naners anywhere. Most
The seeds have a purple dot on them. Weird

4 Likes

@Enjoil i totally get it, that sort of being new feeling, it’s one of the reasons i havent posted much and prefer to lurk (literally for years since OG1.0 )… but i can promise you it’s nothing personal. . just keep being cool and it will all work out. :slight_smile: I have never grown out a Hashplant but have always been interested bc i tend to like strains that have that real hashy flavored, resinous smoke. weird it got pollinated like that… makes me wanna run and double check my girls!!! :wink:

6 Likes

It’s already better bro. Nice to meet you and thanks for the kind words. Yeah this plant is really bushy the buds are loose. It smell so good. Sweet skunk odor, and big big trichome heads. I like freezing the whole plant and marking bubble hash with it. Sooo nice of smoke.

3 Likes

I am going to reveg this one I got and get some cuttings. But I got six beans left you can have that are from her.

Check this out!

5 Likes

This is the coolest community out there. Nothing personal at all, but dbags aren’t really welcome. Do the stuff to prove you aren’t! Not trying to badger you, but that’s how I see it. :wink:

6 Likes

Im very interested principially . I search SE Asian Genetics. Do you think there s some Thai in there?

If you show me a Photo of them Seeds, i tell you if i want some. IF i find some you would get for it;

this Year:
-Vietnamblack
-Hoabac(vietnamese)

Next Year probably:
-Orange Peako Cambodian (cambodian x nepalese) Reeferman
-Pure Gooey Gooeybreeder (SEAsian leanng Hybrid)
-Hawaiian x Skunk

But i cant garanty i find what i search.
Thanx so much

4 Likes

You must have missed my post. I’m interested in those pink haired beans.
Must not have liked my pollen offer

2 Likes

Here’s a pic bro,sorry I haven’t been on here all day. Yeah pollen! I need some please!

4 Likes

Nice dude! I been wanting a cheese! And northern lights is a holy grail strain! It was the only thing one friend would smoke. No bs. He said anything else gives him anxiety. Lol,it is a fact that his sour d had another friend on the ground saying he was dying and he needs to go to the hospital. After watching him freak out for like 10 mins he gems up and comes and sits on the couch. Fine. Haha

1 Like