**Closed** Seed Run: Hazeman 88g13hp

Hey OG’ers,

While @50State was patiently waiting for my lab space to free up to run the Apollo 11/13 Seed Run I was finishing up a Hazeman 88g13hp re-population seed run. This run was from two packs that I personally purchased and ran. In the end, it ended up being ten males on nine females. There was absolutely no selection other than moving around some males to keep the premature ejaculators at bay and occasionally tapping males with a bamboo stake for fun as I strolled past.

These seeds are FREE per the original request of NDNGuy. I have about 45, 11-seed pucks packaged and ready to go with a lot more once my next puck shipment arrives. (I do have a lot more seeds but will package as I gauge interest.)

I have pre-paid for bubble mailers, heat-sealable mylar envelopes, pucks, and domestic postage. Any help that folks are willing to chip in for my out-of-pocket costs is appreciated. Please nothing more than $4-5 to help defray or some seeds in exchange. It costs $4.00 alone to ship with tracking which helps to ensure safe travels!

I haven’t done this here before so I am unsure how to create the wiki. I am fine with requests via direct message and safe addresses can be exchanged offline. Please no “me too” posts and I won’t be able to reply to them all.

A few pics:

79 Likes

Beautiful plants! Thank you very much for doing this!

6 Likes

I’m interested and willing to chip in. Great stuff!

5 Likes

39 Likes

PM sent. I’m more than happy to cover shipping @SCJedi, and thanks again. :vulcan:

G

7 Likes

Hey @SCJedi I have a lot of interest in this how to do?

*edit: I read it right and sent pm at the end I was so desperate to write something and be on that list that I forgot to thank;

Thank you very much for making this available to the community ^^ :pray:

6 Likes

@SCJedi I would be happy to assist in the charges for these.
Will need to exchange addys

6 Likes

I would Gladly toss ya a Few bucks for a pack. Thanks for taking this on.

10 Likes

Ooh, neat! I could send you a few bucks, and maybe a bit for extra. Will be following to check back in a bit.

7 Likes

thank you for doing this
hope everyone enjoys them !

here she is

34 Likes

I think that I have replies to folks dm’s and to those that posted here. International folks hang tight and I will see if I can get someone to handle that part.

In the meantime here are some of my chicken scratch notes.

For the record I manifolded about half of them to see how they would respond. My conclusion is to top these at least one time. There appeared to be two distinct phenos for this IBL, tall and short. I did notice one or two were not turning purple in the late Fall whether so that may be a factor as well.

I took NO cuttings and culled all males once they were spent. I did keep three females and have re-vegged two.

The stalks on these are huge but hollow. if they are pushed they will break. I promise.

My personal favorite is #19. She was built like a brick shit house.

34 Likes

Interested… And it’s wiki-fied!

12 Likes

Awesome I’d pay for shipping

8 Likes

Definitely interested too and willing to pay for shipping.

7 Likes

I’m interested if not too late. PM anytime.

I shot you a PM @SCJedi. peace

5 Likes

Oh, man. I feel like I need this in my life, lol. That is a gorgeous example!

18 Likes

Nice grow and selections! I’ll throw in some dollars for these.

15 Likes

Outstanding thing you’re doing.

10 Likes

Sending PM. I’ll send money and cover another shipping for anyone in need.

Thanks for keeping these genetics alive!

10 Likes

Let us international folk know when you have that sorted. Very nice of you to do this :thumbsup:

5 Likes