Closest Chem hunt to the "Chem D clone"

My continued “next best thing to the Goat(clone)” ( chem) hunt
A.Good sh!t (CSI): Dogsh!t x chem 91
B.Margy Dog ( Cannarado) :chem D x frozen Margy
C.Hoodoo (lucky dog seed co &Dominion skunk):cross road chem x Dominion skunk
D.Supafly (Dominion seed & Lucky dog Skunk VA):Crossroad Chem: Chemdog 91 x SFV Bx2 (chemmy pheno) Figure Four: TK x (Airborne G13 x Skelly x Skunk 1
E. Hanza valley ( lucky dog) : the Puck x Chem 91 bx3
F. Big bad wolf 2.0 chem 91 x chem D ( CSI)
G. Chemmy fkn sours ( thunderfudge &Luckydogseedco): Lineage : Dog Patch x Sour Larry BX2
H. 707 ghost dawg ( 707 sha bud): ghost OG x 707 chem dawg
I. Deep deuce Daryl: GMO x 12 Monkeys ( concentrated genetics)
Rest of youngin
1.Goji og
2.Afghani kush x scotts og x too true
3.Sky lotus x skunk

45 Likes

Great start so far @Hapi ! Chem D is still one of my top 5 favorite strains! I’m running the Garlic Cookies- Mamiko (GMO- skunkmaster flex cutting) it is that garlic skunk funk! Tagging along if you dont mind!
☆djsf
:green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

Great, will do!cheers

4 Likes

Are you running this in more than one tent? Or how many of each are you running?

4 Likes

Yes, probably a couple rooms, 3 or 4 eack, small hunt.

5 Likes

That’s a nice strain list you got there!

Bound to find some keepers for sure!!

Alaskagrown

7 Likes

Amazing hunt you got going here! Chem D has been on my list as well. I’m definitely interested to learn about how these genetics grow out! You might also want to look into True Canna Genetics. He’s a breeder from the IC Mag glory days who’s obsessed with the Chem D terps. He’s got a strain called Comeback Kush (formerly known as “True Doh”) which is The Truth (Triangle Kush x (SFV OG x ChemD BX2)) x ChemValley Cooks (Forum GSC x (SFV OG x ChemD BX2)). He’s got a podcast called True Canna Cast where he talks about the history of it. Anyway, he’s re-working his lines and is searching through his collections for some Chem D stuff. I expect him to release some new gems this year with Chem D terps. Just thought you’d be interested.

7 Likes

Yes I`m familiar a little. I had “the truth”, but ended up trading a year ago. I have " too true" now: the truth x the truth. And I have " sticky nicky": nichole x the truth.I recently was gifted some, " too true x scotts og" from a OGeer here. I said all that to confess I did not consider those for my hunt, I wanted breeders closer to the sourced clone. I did not have info at the time of true canna doing chem work. But now you brought it to my attention that they might focus on chem with new projects, I might revisit. Good info, cheers!

7 Likes

how about we all pitch in a buy the legit clone only cut?

i’d throw down. many people on strainly supposedly have it

5 Likes

Hell yeah man! I respect your dedication to the hunt :fist:t3:

Would need to be vetted really thoroughly. So many fakes out there.

3 Likes

It’s not that hard to acquire. Very popular clone.

Careful about internet clones from dealers…for many reasons. I’d be far more worried about hplvd than bugs or fakes.

5 Likes

Yezzir, very very true! clone collection is definitely not what it used to be, like Bodhi says “plant more seeds” I know a few people holding the Chem gem. Truly a magical strain , and that true dank, pretty much everyone has something they like attributed to Chemdawg. “The gem that made the gems” @Hapi looking forward to this hunt very much. Definitely some epicness to be found! Positive vibes sent your way my friend :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

Many thanks! cheers my friend

4 Likes

Not a lot going on during second week…missed posting
couple of points from week
a. IPM regement, wettable sulfur treatment (spray)
b. water, sprouted popcorn tea, water, a day in between

This week…
transplanted into 2 gallons
Roots Organics Formula 707 base
added peat moss, rice hulls, gypsum, neem seed , minerals dust (builda soil), and others…
mykosos for hole…
more “Sprouted tea water” for tranfer shock

I had planed to do quick clone in cup of water…
now I think I will clone into rooter, let root then sex…
only male I want to keep is ,…
Puck x Chem91 Bx3 (Hunza valley)…
Ghost Dawg 707…
for some home preservation…

I’ll update next major change and or in 7 days
Cheers!!!

14 Likes

Oh this is AWESOME! Im definitely going to follow along if thats ok, im a huge Chem fanboy myself! Very very nice selection of genetics to hunt through! This looks like a lot of fun so far!

5 Likes

Some “Puck” leaf, overlapping
Hunza valley: Skelly “puck” x 91 Chem bx3

Decided on topping/fimming, sex later

IPM (athena) fog treatment
Peace

15 Likes

So stoked to see how those ones end up even more than the rest. Always heard of the infamous puk, but have never had the pleasure. Between that and champagne they are two of the 5-6 strains held in highest regard by my mentor and his brother. As for the Athena fog treatment how long have you been using this? I’ve been highly intrigued by Athena in general for a long time, but know maybe two friends using it but both are in Cali so I really only see the results second hand and get info from what I’m told.

8 Likes

Also what are the benefits of the sprouted popcorn tea. That’s one I’ve never seen/heard of before. Just building my LSO knowledge pool before I give it a shot this fall on a small crop.

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Im trying this technique, so DYOR
.imo
The short: it (sprouted popcorn) stimulates growth and lateral branches
“Produce farmers tend to use Cytokinin to increase their crop yields, given that it is known to promote plant cell division and growth”

. Corn is known to be high in Cytokinins
.the long science behind "Cytokinin
AN20758251-04-031.pdf (2.8 MB)
Cheers and peace!

6 Likes

In my short experience, Athena is legit. Funny the friend that recommended is in Cali. The IPM was a lifesaver and regular use ensures a clean crop even with past infestation.

Is fog treatment different than foliar?

never heard of puk or champange. will need to look those up!

2 Likes