Closet Chronicles : Growing With Mr.Sparkle 2019

Day 23/5 F

Did some culling obviously the run for this side was all about seeds so whatever, but the little cup plant got transplanted to bigger yogurt container so it now has the opportunity to become a little beastie.
Running at 2100µS

Day 17/10/1

They are what they are, not happy with my starts, took three plants out of this side as well, but when running in gauntlet mode … May start some more seeds just to further dial in things. Will be running at 1800µS on this side

17 Likes

Do you or can you adjust the sprinkler head when one corner is seedlings? I see the capped elbow but wonder if the flow rate changes the other 3 by doing that? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: Of course you already thought of that :smile:

4 Likes

There is a flow rate change, but not much when only taking out a single nozzle, saying that the volume of water can be adjusted with the length of time the pump turns on per watering event, in the above case say 5sec vs the regular 6sec if i was concerned…

3 Likes

Day 26/8 F

The left one is maxed out on height as you can see sure i can still flop it if needed, but im leary cause this is a descendant of a floppy stemmed plant when i crossed it a few years back, and this one definitely seems to have the same trait in it, Im interested to see how it builds out to see if its gonna be one of those end of harvest floppy disasters lol, unless the buds stay small then it will be alright.

The younger plant accidently got topped a day or two ago though… Was rebending an area i had flopped but it was building up the inner herd for strength, and i just cleaned snapped it off as the stem was solid at that point… oops oh well it will live on.

Day 20/13/4

Plants ??? :shrug:

There doing alright, back left less so but it wants higher feed and whatever else, other plants are doing well, trying to get a balance worked out in watering at least once to twice day without overwatering… winging it really seeing what works.

Also started some more seeds cause the “Gauntlet” demands it … lol

21 Likes

Day 29/11 F

Should have viable pollen sac on the one branch later this week, also flopped the plant, will say this cross doesnt take to flopping well as far as stem rebuilding goes, or is a slow builder, mind you in retrospect the one parent was sloppy like that. Right side plant is working at filling the space it was given, still wants more though…

Day 16/7

Auto side looking good im starting to get this dialed down general parameters wise. Just have two plant type here at the moment, Crystal Candies beign all the bigger once that will be getting a selection eventually, and the two Gold glues, pulled the weekling and the older plant.

Also started some more seed… Maybe ill explain my thoughts on things later but its all for a purpose.

18 Likes

Hey bud. How goes? Have you noticed a cheese smell from the green pheno? That plant and smoke turned out amazing. Soild buds. I hope this doesn’t sound retarded. Theres no rot or anything. Just a strong cheese smell. Smokes kinda floral though and not cheesy lol.

Some of the branches almost seemed floppy and easily flopped. Great plants. I cant wait to get more cracking. Glad to see things moving forward. The Cindy cross is beautiful. Have a good one bud. Just had to ask you a few questions.

5 Likes

I personally haven’t at least on my green phenos, but ive only run just a couple of them so ??? can’t say, all mine always leaned more towards that earthy floral nutty side of the smells vs any fruits sides to it, but mind you those smells are in good cheese’s due to the environment and forage that the cows eat so… brings up discussion on what is smell, what are the inputs or make up of certain smells and how can we describe/define certain ones, and what each individual person may smell, or smell differently… hmmmm

8 Likes

You’re absolutely right I didn’t think about that. Also notes that I take is one thing maybe naughty are to someone else I smoke cigarettes so my sense of smell isn’t as good and tastes others. I wanted to thank you.

I was glad that the green pheno had made it once it was done I hadn’t seen grown another auto whose buds were as solid as that one was and it may be because of the light intensity or other issues but that’s some good ass smoke man I got a jar of right next to me. Have a good one dude I’m glad to see you still plugging along.

5 Likes

Day 32/14 F

Space is gone, the left hand plant is gonna be taking over soon, and id love to give it space… the right side plant the one bud is about to drop some pollen so ill be watching and plucking pollen sacs as they become ripe for targeted pollination, and well any strays that may happen.

Back left plant over the last two days

Day 19/10/1

been having low humidity, and also just lowered the light this morning, gonna try running without the fan for a little bit just to see if it allows them to perk up with a bit more stagnant air and the humidity that they create themselves, or current thought on it anyways…

19 Likes

And a day later, im gonna run out room, well i already have it just hasn’t sunk in yet and become a disaster.

So side picture six days ago i snapped this stem 2/3rds of the way off by being a bit too aggressive, well i just taped it together with some masking tape to see if it would mend… needless to say it did.

21 Likes

Day 38/18 F

The ran out of room, so pulled the light up as high it can go without needing to make some tweaks to the attachment points

Not so impressed with the plants just in general so i may just take out the flopped one in a bit just to move on to something else, but till that point just continuing on per how id treat them in going to harvest, as i havent made up my mind on what my next step will be or what goal do i have in mind.

Befores and Afters

19 Likes

The purple one in the front is a beauty!

2 Likes

Not much purple to them actually, not that i wanted them purple, just the way they went, but ill grab a bud shot of it later just to show.

2 Likes

You run a real tight ship Mister!!! Love it!!!

4 Likes

Damn! Those are sparkling, Mr. Sparkle!

4 Likes

Here grabbed a couple shots.

Barring the lighting sure a bit of purple but mainly green, smell isnt really anything on it though and bud structure is light…

one of the top center buds

and its near by neighbour which is the flopped over and trimmed back apical bud that was CS sprayed

22 Likes

Crazy, those few buds in the first pic just looked so dark lol

1 Like

its cause of the backlighting type situation, just nothing to light them up from the side im taking the picture from or at least to over power the grow lights…

5 Likes

Day 39F , used some pollen in the last couple of days on a side branch and snipped the sprayed branch off today.

15 Likes

Hey Mr Sparkle

So you’ve trimmed the reversed branch, dusted another, what becomes of the rest of the branches?? You can’t consume them if you have sprayed colloidal silver??

Also will you have enough time left to produce seeds??

Every thing looks as good as usual tho, love your work.

Cheers Johnny

4 Likes