Closet Chronicles : Growing With Mr.Sparkle 2019

Grats on another great DS run they look great my pick is #2

2 Likes

DUDE! Those are just beautiful and more beautiful!

3 Likes

Day 48

Threw the Lone GTxSBR on a shorter res to give it some height clearance, also starting to stink up the place as my filter probably needs to be replaced/refilled, or the airspeed turned town a little.

Looks rough but oh well will be done shortly.

19 Likes

Dude!.. You have done an excellant Job!.. I need to head into town and get my mail ,and start up my DD’s… Your psyching me out BIGTIME!! Beautiful work my friend!.. Damn,… this guy is tearing it up!!! :smiley::+1:

4 Likes

Day 53, has slowed down to a crawl, may just chop it today or sometime this weekend to just get it done.

20 Likes

Amazing a plant can look like that 53 days from breaking ground???

4 Likes

@Jetdro Yep even with it being haggard cause of nutrient and watering/ph issues and could of filled the space alot better if it was the only one initially but if you go back you can see when if broke ground…

post was in the old thread but yeah July 10th its one of the two on the left

And here today at day 54 even with the rough ride

19 Likes

The GTxSBR looks like it should give a decent yield.
Everything looks yummy. Is it me or are these bigger this round.? :v:

3 Likes

Smaller yield wise just cause i tried running at 70w a side initially, and the remaining plant just has had more space by itself for longer so may look that way… but yeah just weighed the Dark Spark / Devils bud this morning and got 110g from it but being down a plant, nutrient issues, me being gone for 10days and underwatering for longevity during that time, and only getting turned up in the last 2 weeks, still managed about 1.42g/w when calculating it out , not that it matters as its more than i smoke in a year+ but blah, will become rosin and the leftovers will go into “the mix” resin jar after new plants come along

8 Likes

Day 55 From sprout

On just straight water now, flipping my carbon filter over helped with the smell, plus i scored a super cheap but somewhat pricey regular priced room air purifier/fan which is just a more featured model of the one i’ve already had for a couple years, but those two things have cut down on any excess smell pretty decently.

Just gonna look more haggard till i decide to chop say mid to late this week.

23 Likes

Is your lawn looking shitty at least? :wink:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

my basil and chive planter is so so but that’s cause i need to prune it… lol

6 Likes

You have overcome the 1g per watt barrier now what? 2 g/w?

Your stuff is inspiring to say the least.

3 Likes

Was already there, best measured was in the 1.86g/w range so yeah working at 2g/w eventually but I’m more about playing and making new plants than being yield focus cause well I grow more than I’ll ever smoke.

10 Likes

8 Weeks plus a day from sprout. It will be coming down this weekend.

26 Likes

Very chunkiful looking plant man

6 Likes

Yeah this thing is quite dense in comparison to my normal more bit fluffier Dark Spark, but have never really had an issue with that, cause always smokable in the end.

9 Likes

Really like how you got that “training/flopping” thing down pat to take advantage of the lights…

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

phhh less so on this one, had to chop the top on it a ways back cause it grew into the light, but that was back around post 47 in this thread

1 Like

Day 60 from sprout, and she coming down.

34 Likes