Closet Chronicles : Growing With Mr.Sparkle 2019

Just amazing…!!!

4 Likes

Out of likes, but yes beautiful

5 Likes

Thanks guys…

Will say its gonna be a couple weeks till i start some seeds and get the next cycle going heading on some vacation so gonna go quite here for a bit but till then.

16 Likes

Have fun on the vacation

3 Likes

Gorgeous. How the new lights bro? 100 bux for the setup? That’s kicking ass. My Green is purple :blush:. I didn’t have the heart to cull it. I appreciate the beans bud. I have two of the purple Mazar autos seeds if you’d like to have them for your breeding. Just checking in. Nice work. Your nailing them. Super consistent. Have a good one.

2 Likes

Bud shots btw, green stuff still needs a bit, gonna sweat in tonight and get it dry tomorrow then throw some bovedas in cause then im gone for a bit and its not quite ready.

also picked up this fan, gonna have to make a pedestal for it, but it oscillates , i just need to figure out where i want to put it and how, ill pickup a second if i like it.

22 Likes

You’re drying them with lights on and a fan blowing on them?

3 Likes

No that was just me taking a picture, as my other side the lights are dropped so fan wouldn’t have fit.

Just trialing seeing how loud it was and how much air it moved.

Saying that i returning the fan, reason being is its a power hog, 17w on low without oscillation and 24-27w on high, my pc fans consume less than a watt a piece so ill just add a couple more of them instead.

9 Likes

I have two of these placed in opposite diagonal corners and, though mine do not oscillate, they gently move a decent amount of air around a small grow space. Extra points for angle options including standing or laid down perpendicular to the ground. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hey Mr. S. I wanted to ask you about your infinity a.c… fan and carbon filter. Everyone can smell my grow down the block. I’m not great at math, but I want to keep my tent relatively cool while still being filtered.

4x4x7 tent with 4" plumbing and a short carbon filter. During the winter it may work but ive been eyeing fan upgrades. Smooth piping for less noise and what not. Just trying to stream line. When you get a chance I wanted to see how the new lights are running. Have a good vaca bud. Later.

3 Likes

@Baltimore i have definitely enjoyed the over specced T6 for my space, but did that all so i could run it at low settings, which it does and makes it quite, id hoesntly be contemplating a T8 and a 8" filter if i was running a 16sqft tent not that much more than a 6"

Can always turn down, but not always up.

As for filter just running a cheapish vivosun 6", this last run though i had to rotate it and the carbon may be getting old but also was running a super stinky strain. So may still have a couple cycles in it depending before i either repack it or replace it.

Also now that im back started some seeds on monday currently all photos :scream: well sorta

Started up 8 C99xDD (1st gen auto photo cross) so straight photos for them this run, 2 were gonna be duds so i just tossed them them an hr ago and the other 6 had sprouted one being a double but i tossed that one as well as it was just gonna have issues, and to avoid any genetic issue that may be latent.

Also 4 Alien Rift seeds were started for something new and have now cracked there shells and thrown little tails, they came from MadS from last years 16oz contest :tiphat:

And tried some old Lemon Kush seeds i made back in 2015, but they are doing nothing so far but i was kinda expecting they would have a rough go as they were a little underdeveloped and well just old, so if any pop sweet, if not oh well

Lemon Kushes

So may start some more seeds tonight, but will probably be some old stock photos i might as well run to see how they do now with my better growing abilities “possibly lol”

17 Likes

Nice to see you back in action… Hope you had an enjoyable and relaxing vacation…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Mmm! Lemon kush. Sounds delicious! Hope they sprout for ya!

2 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about my dude. Ive been hearing about Alien Rift. What ive heard about it, it’s gas. I remember seeing it on his seed list lol. It’s good to see you back at it.

I like how you approach your fan. I’m trying to pull a 4" exhaust and carbon filter. I couldn’t achieve the temps in the 4x4 that I needed. If I cut the smell I’m good. I have to do it though. I may go with an 8" and bump it down if need be. With winter approaching. I gotta snap this run off right quick. I have some plants in flower now that are interfering with my time frame.

I may have to cull some plants for the sake of this strain. I have more of what I have going so, we’ll see. Ive gotten past the issues with over underfeeding. The deficiencies were ph related compounded by fertilizer. Tap water here is almost perfect so it’s going good. Have a good one. Good luck bud. Be safe.
-J

3 Likes

Lemon kush’s were duds, popped the shells kept the two most promising but expect them to do nothing.

Others though… now planted

Also dunked some more seeds yesterday, old cross SMBxMJindy, these may pop just cause a lot more developed, regs too if i remember correctly actual cross is (Safari Mix “B” plant)x(Mandala #1 x Jamil Sayyida)Indica leaning plant… anyways

lights turned on low “20w” and raised high, cause i do want the seedlings to stretch initially, has to do with pot clearance and being able to add more volume later if desire, as ill be running low right now just to allow bigger plant numbers initially

14 Likes

just realized the SMBxMJindy seeds are 9ish years old… guess we will see if they are dead or not

8 Likes

Just out of curiosity, and a bit off topic sort of, as I have been thinking of trying out Coco to see if “I” can grow with it, but what brand do you use for your containers?

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

Canna Coco just the regular stuff which i can pickup local, so far its the best stuff i’ve come across that i can pickup locally and will go out of my way to get it, which i don’t but still.

6 Likes

Thanks… I will see if anyone around here carries it…

Good enough endorsement for me…lol

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Calling it Day 0

Running at a low 20 watts right now

5 of the C9D’s (C99xDD) are up and 3 out of the 4 Alien RIffs, with the last i expect joining them today.

As for the Lemon Kush’s they were duds, and the 9 year ols seeds, no action on them yet, but i’ll try crack a shell or two today to check.

But gonna walk down the line of my photos till we have some takers, or start some more of the C99xDD seeds, as im wanting to do a gen 2 cross so im one step closer to an auto format of it.

16 Likes