Closetgrowth's "Old School" Grow pictures!... Past and Present! :)

What up brotha!!! Haha been a minute huh bud? I had to take a looooong not wanted vacation, but now i’m teaming up with one of my boys an splitting on some new grow gear, since all mine got convinscated. Getting a 5x5 gorilla tent with a 1200 watt platinum led, n gonna do a 4 plant organic living soil scrog. 2 super lemon haze n 2 planet purple. Just so funny, I was thing of jumping on a forum, n your name was the 1st that popped in my head. Typed it in, and here we are lol. Man I missed watching you rock them buckets with the glass slipper n jack’s. Hope all has been well with you for the last what? 10 years or so? Damn time flies. So it’s legal for 4 plants here in canada, 'bout time eh? Lol

4 Likes

I don’t know you yet @HaRdRoC but your obvious joy and passion around your freedom and return to growing is uplifting! Good luck! I’m glad you came and I hope you stick around for many rounds and sessions to come. Congratulations my brother!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

OMG!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! :relaxed: WTF?? Im trippin!’… How you doing Brotha’ Man?? I have thought about you on many occasions. I havent posted on any forums since the Medical forum I done up like what, 10 years ago?.. maybe a hair less. I decided to just lay low. I remember before you disappeared, you said you had some legal issues going on. Haven’t we all my Man… Sigh. Actually, Ive been staying out of trouble for hella, and still pumping dat iron like always bro… Well, I got all the proper paper work these days, and I’m doing quite well. I’m Still rollin’ the high profile bad boy cars of the past. Only one major problem, and thats a situation with my Ol’ Lady. Thats something I dont wanna go into. Ya, Ive been crazy as usual, doing the photosynthesis thing since we last talked. I become a member here at overgrow about a month ago… And the only reason I’m here is because this was one of the very best forums Ive ever belonged to. Alot of the serious " old school" growers are starting to show up here. I’m gonna stick around, and welcome our “good friends” of yester year… you know,… the crowd we used to hang with. Ive met a few new folks here at overgrow, and they fit right in! Awesome people fo sho. Yah, I couldn’t believe my eyes when I put in overgrow.com into my browser, and “WHAM” the home page popped up!!.. I was pleasantly surprised. I signed up immediately. Lots of really cool people here, and a few bad apples, or haters as well,… just like on any forum. I aint trippin’. It made my day to see your post bro. Still doing up the GS. Can you believe the GS is still Rockin?? Ive grown em all, but the GS is still #1, to me and everyone else around here. Cant grow enough brah… Well, Keep in touch, and contact me anytime. Have a nice day brah… Stay cool! Made my day!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Afternoon oleskool! :slight_smile: … Yes indeed, Hardroc is an awesome grower with a great attitude!.. We practically grew up together. We’ll all learn alot from this experienced grower as well. He’s definetely an asset to overgrow. Wish ya a good day buddy. Im about ready to go outside and play. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Glad to hear things r going well for ya broski, besides the ol’ girl. Was fuuny when I decided to jump back in to a forum I googled up yer gym monkey ass n this place popped up, so hear I am lol. You still know where any of the old crew is? I’d like to see what Sixstring n the boys/Gals are up to. Just ordered all the gear today!!! Decieded to make a few changes to the gear as I’m now gonna do a 4 plant perpetual. Harvest 1 plant every 5 weeks. Got two 2x4 tents instead of 1 5x5. Grabbed a 1k and a 600 platinum led, timers, osillating fans, 2 inline fans with filters, air pots, cloner, hangers, mykco n some beans. All came to just over $ 3k. So stoked to be at it again. Also got some more bubble bags, shatter press is not to far off in the future. Well I’m stoned n rambling so…Lol

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. It’s 100 degrees here today and 91 in the Shitkicker Shed. The oleskool Hillbilly Tent Cooler is running on high and making a difference inside my tent. :smirk: It’s just too damn hot!

2 Likes

Glad you stopped in @HaRdRoC and I hope you’ll stick around awhile. It sounds like you will have much to contribute and that’s what it’s all about. Looking forward to sittn’ in on some of your grows my friend.
@CLOSETGROWTH is a stand up guy and fit right in! Let’s grow bro…

4 Likes

Yea he’s aight…Lol By the way ty for the welcome. I’ll help out where I can. I go by the keep it simple, stupid rule. I use living organic soil, so all I do is water n train, cause I’m lazy and it works lol

3 Likes

Hardroc im laughing hard at "gym monkey ass"comment!! Thats was hilarious! … :joy:

Wow! Getting it together eh? !! Thats great Man!!! Sounds like you got it going on! nothing unusual… The way you do things. You Git-R-Done!! :relaxed:

Ya, My woman spends WAYYYY too much time with her ADULT kids(enabler), and her grandkids… I know she’s a Mom and all, but she needs to “compromise” a little… She’s Rolling mah vert around and all, …So now she thinks she’s all that. She didnt have shit til she got back together with me. We went out when we were kids, split up for 25 years, and got back together 3 years ago. We have a 28 yo son together, so I thought we’d give it another run…Good days, Bad days. Whatever… I still love her. lol

As far as the boys of the past, I believe i ran across a few of sixstrings recent posts somewhere on the next… kinda forgot where… Medicated… lol And as far as the rest, I havent seen too many around… Most have vanished? Sooner than later them guys will be stopping by this place. Once the search engines generate our login names,… all hell will break loose!.. hahaha :smiley:

2 Likes

Word… I live 30 feet above street level, and when its 80 outside, it turns this place into a 90 degree oven!.. I have AC cranking all day, and it gets expensive. I always get sticker shock when my power bill comes… I run them hid’s, and as we all know, its not cheap. You already know. Aight, Im outta here, … Im red eyed, and good to go!!! lol
We’ll chat later brah… Peace :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yip Git ‘r’ done son. Yes the opposite sex at times eh? Sigh…

2 Likes

@ Hardroc > “Can’t live with them can’t live without them” Sometimes I wish I could go back to the “Charlie Sheen” lifestyle i once had… Im just scared of all the diseases out there.

2 Likes

“Reality, What a concept”… :innocent:

Gonna test drive a fresh batch of my “Glass Slipper”… Dried for a week, and then a 2 week cure. Smells KILLER!! I know I could of done a much better manicure… In a few minutes im gonna be hella baked!! :smile:

7 Likes

YUP! IT WORKS!! … Now where are them cheap sun glasses? … :blush: BAKED!! :sunglasses: … Hahahahaha!

4 Likes

Lol niiiiiiice. Git r done

1 Like

FYI:…I’ve been told many times that I resemble “Larry the cable guy”, …Sure act like him! Wear sleeveless shirts too… No Lie.

4 Likes

Its all about that “MKP” isnt that right vernal?? lol

Just now warming up!.. About a month later, I wont be able to walk up these stairs!!

We have 4 different varities, and only 4 plants(I dont need anymore than that!)… You are now viewing only “one” cherry tomato plant in a 5 gallon bucket… I think its the cherry? My girlfriends plant. Heck, I’ll have to ask her… Have a nice evening folks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Evening folks! Here is a Glass Slipper that I just moved into the “Bloom Room”. She’s now 2 days into the flowering cycle. A snip here, and there to produce lots of them bud sites we all enjoy to see. Should be a very nice bouquet in the end. :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

@CLOSETGROWTH your eyes are quite Patriotic. Have a beautiful day bro.

2 Likes