Closetgrowth's "Old School" Grow pictures!... Past and Present! :)

Cause if you don’t light the fuse it could blow your damn hand off!

An attempt at humor…
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Ohhh ok, you were relating that one liner to the tampon Joke!! Hahahahaha! Duh! I get it! :joy:

2 Likes

Looks relaxing I love living in the hills & spending my days on paths least traveled

2 Likes

Yesss laawd! I knew you were gonna crank it up. Hope all goes well bud, keep us informed. Have a good one.:call_me_hand:

1 Like

4 Likes

This is how I deal with fckn hermies. Lethal Injection Texas Style!

8 Likes

1 Like

Yay! Throw pedofiles rapists and murderers we got a bbq.
@CLOSETGROWTH I wanted to shoot a pic of my NL. Have a good one bud.

Later gator…

7 Likes

Looking great my friend… Some choice buds right dare!!!

GOT-R-DONE!! :grinning::+1:

PS When I was in the joint, we used to throw them rapo chymo motherfuckers in a big ol’ garbage dumpster again and again! Regular occurence!.. A 1 and a 2 and a!!! Hahahahah!! :laughing::middle_finger: The wardens, and the officers looked the other way. No one ever got in any trouble. True story. Bahahahahah!

2 Likes

Hell yaaaa! GIT R DONE!!!

1 Like

I love hearing shit like that. We beat a dude so bad with a mop ringer he was on his knees trying to find his teeth. Funny as he’ll to go from spades to riverdancing on yer fakin head lmfao

2 Likes

Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!

2 Likes
1 Like

Ever get so high that you had to look at street signs to get home?? OMG, That kind of Shit has happened to me about a half dozen times… Ive kept that strain!.. Believe that!!.. Glass Slipper! :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yeah. Just today.

3 Likes

Gonna hit around 90 degrees in my area today…All plants are watered/fed… Im rolling out the Typhoon, and getting ready for some serious “street racing” … Bail is in my wallet. :slight_smile:

Now where are them rice burners?? Hehehehe!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Where ya been broski??

@Burnso

That is most definitely a hermie. You see the pollen sacs on the left and female flower on the right.

If it’s just that one spot pluck off the male flower on the left side and keep an eye out for it happening elsewhere on the plant.

@CLOSETGROWTH sorry to interrupt your thread buddy carry on lol

3 Likes

Good morning all! :wave::grinning:… The weather over here has been miserable! Constant rain!!.. Sooo, I decided to take the only remaining outdoor Glass Slipper plant and put her back into my house…

She is now being spoiled under a Hortilux Eye 1000 watt Hps light, on a mover.

She has begun the flowering process, and so this is a crucial time in her life. I’ll pamper her til the end! … She is just drenched, Looking kinda beat up. But will snap out of it after a day or two. :blush::+1:

The indoor ambient temps are now in the upper 70’s… Much better than the last 2 months… 90-95 degree’s! on an average, and thats with the AC blaring! :scream:

5 Likes

You’re a brave man, growing on carpet lol

2 Likes