Closetgrowth's "Orange Goji" Grow! Seed to Pipe! :)

Afternoon Overgrow! :slight_smile:

Well, I Decided to start up an “Orange Goji” Grow…lol. Like I have the room!!

Ah, Fuck it!.. If there’s a will, there’s a way! Im going for it! haha! :laughing:

I will germinate 4 seeds in cups, and sex em, and hopefully ill get a female out of the bunch. :smiley:

A Big “THANK YOU” goes out to @50State for this incredible strain!! Lets give him a hand!! :trophy:

I viewed many pictures of this very beautiful plant in many threads today, and wanna see how well I could handle the mission!..:smile:

So, Im Ready!! Get set! Lets Git-R-Done!!! :wave::grinning:

On with the show! This is it!! :sunglasses::+1:

30 Likes

Are you starting them in soil? I hope you have great success with them.

6 Likes

Between Closet’s skills and the dankness of this strain, I don’t think we can expect anything but

15 Likes

Yes Sir. Starting em in soil… Then, who knows?? lol

Thanks again for everything my friend. @50State has created a beauty!

The pictures I have seen has made me drool…

Seems to be the talk of the town. Im curious what I can do with em… Thanks for the kind words. :grinning::+1:

11 Likes

Good deal man, everyone here should be running Orange Goji, I feel it is that damn good!!

BTW , I personally had nothing to do with it, it is ALL @50State, I just was the 1st to grow them out I think, inside anyways.

Right now, 50 some odd days in, Razor is making my 3 other strains look pathetic! You will love her growth, and she appears pretty stable. My 3 could hardly be told apart, and cannot be from just smoking them.

Looking forward to watching?? Where you get the seeds, the REAL DEALIO from 50 I hope???

11 Likes

Grow baby grow…

Pulls up chair

5 Likes

Hahaha! Thanks Buddy! :laughing:

2 Likes

Gratz man, do one in a bucket!!!

4 Likes

Oh of course… :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

If you join me! … :wink:

2 Likes

Gawd wish I could lol. You’re the bucket master, got r done!! Lol

2 Likes

OG is absolutely drool worthy!!

I only wish I had my hand in making these, because I know just how good it is.

I made OHGA…50’s OG male x my Amnesia Haze. Maybe that is where you got confused and thought I was in on the breeding.

The 3 that came down in my last run, even hit with mite spray 100 times, were fantastic plants. The one’s I have now at 54 days in WITHOUT any spraying, are over the top, and I can only imagine just how good she will be now she can hit her full potential.

You will kill it with these .

They need little training, I only topped once, then just worked the plants. They will blow the fuck up in week 2 of flower, and throw many side branch’s all on their own. The cut of Razor I have going right now, WAS NOT TOUCHED!!! She grew exactly like she is al by herself, I could not have done her as good,LMAO!!!

7 Likes

Alrighty then,… Drilled a hole in the bottom of the plastic cups, added fresh soil…

Planted the seed about a 1/4" down into the soil, and watered with tap water with “one drop” of Superthrive.

The seeds look fat, and mature!.. Very nice indeed. Good work guys! :grinning:

10 Likes

Good luck mate! I will follow this show!

(btw, I just harvested! check out my growroom!)

2 Likes

Thank you @Kayoes… I’ll do my very best! Im gonna visit your thread after I take the last few puffs of this here joint… I really dig your updates. Best of luck to you my friend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Enjoy mate! I have the same thoughts regarding your presence also! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats cool to hear. You made my day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:eyeglasses::popcorn::tropical_drink:

1 Like

Well late to the party but I got a chair at the back row for now.

1 Like

Gonna pull up a chair… hope you don’t mind if I take a hit or two way back here…:sunglasses:

3 Likes