Cloudspin plant

Here’s my keeper cloudspin plant, bred by Cult Classics Seeds-

14 Likes

You going to reveg it? Or do you have clones…

1 Like

I found this one a while back, already ran it a few times-

1 Like

Right on, how’s the smoke? Really haven’t heard of this strain…

I really like it-

It’s a great sativa high, and I can avoid the crash if I keep smoking…

2 Likes

Nice, that’s a good thing to, sometimes you have to avoid it. Other times it hits… I’ve been dabbling in the sativa hybrids lately, I’ve always been a couch lock smoker. Mainly pain and ptsd related…

1 Like

Really nice structure on her btw.

1 Like

Fans go purple-black, and it has great bag appeal, downside is, it keeps on spitting white hairs, takes a while to get ripe-

I made some seeds with it, and figured folks might want to see the mother…

10 Likes

Looks like some kill…

1 Like

The best part is the taste-

So smooth, and I swear… I can taste honey bun terps, if you’ve ever heard of that…

2 Likes

I’ve had something similar in description, very sugary with an all around sweetness to the taste. Very different, much like some savory candy.

1 Like

Here’s a copy paste description-

Cloudspin by Cult Classics Seeds, regular cannabis seeds.

Cloudspin, Wing Attack Plan R x Freshies, cannabis with passion fruit, honeysuckle and strong gas aroma

Wing Attack Plan R is a poly-hybrid between (OGKB X Malawi X NL5 Haze F2 X Memory Loss). Memory Loss is a cross between Amnesia Haze x Faceoff OG. Wing Attack Plan R is an US variety with a strong Sativa influence due to the Malawi, NL5 Haze and Amnesia Haze inheritance. Cult Classic Seeds has crossed Wing Attack Plan R with Freashies, a strain with a high Cookies content (Animal Cookies X OGKB X OGKB X Ultraviolet OG).

Cloudspin displays strong passion fruit and honeysuckle flavours with a powerful Kushy gas aroma and powerful Sativa-like effects. Cloudspin presents a good growth vigour, providing excellent yields. It is not recommended for beginner growers. Its Sativa heritage makes it ready to harvest in a period longer than 12 weeks

5 Likes

That’s a crazy flower time!

1 Like

I don’t mind a longer flower time, if the yield is good-

6 Likes

Sounds like some good smoke. But that’s long for me,… im mothering a Mac plant…when I flower the cuts. I heard that one tests peoples patience lol.

1 Like

Sounds pretty cool, not a big sativa guy myself, hopefully one day I’ll find some I enjoy. Cult Classics definitely has some gems.

2 Likes

If a guys doing perpetual it’s not bad . Who cares then how long she takes as long as you’ve got room .

3 Likes

I have to agree :smiley:

1 Like

5 Likes