Club Quadrant goes Feminized

CQ1

Hey OG’ERS :wave:

It’s time for some new challenges with this being “downgraded” from the previous setup, its more of an upgraded setup for growing.

The challenges now are to grow great strains, create new quality strains, bring back old strains, build up a catalog of Feminized strains & pollens, while producing more detailed - high quality Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards for the masses!

As of today, Club Quadrant has released the following Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards;

Kosher Daddy F1 (Reg) @CADMAN
Sour Bubble (Reg) 🫧 @DougDawson
Blue Moon Rocks (Reg)
Sour Grape (Reg)
Blue Kush (Reg)
Orginal Frankenstein (Fem) @JohnnyPotseed
Jew Gold 1974 (S1- Fem) @Pigeonman

Some of these awesome cards have been created for Preservation, and or because we feel it’s important to bring the specific strains to a whole new level… Built in collaboration with like minded friends & OG’ERS …

The tent lighting:

Marshydro FC 3000 (300w - Samsung LM201B) grow light (23" x 21") size.

ViparSpectra XS2000 (240w - Samsung LM301B) grow light (11" X 23.6") size.

These lights may or may not be swapped out intermittently.

The tent equipment:

AC Infinity 2x2x4’ grow tent. (24x24x48")
AC Infinity Controller 69 Pro (Wifi & Bluetooth)
AC Infinity Cloudline T4 inline duct fan (Airflow: 205 CFM)
20" Cheap Generaic brand box fan (Aprox CFM 1800)
Kasa brand 3 plug smart power bar (Wifi controlled)

Growing Container:

GroBucket garden kit (3 pack) self watering sub irritated planter kit

Nutrients available to utilize:

Greenleaf Nutrient’s “Megacrop” plant food 9-7-14
Greenleaf Nutrient’s Sea-K Soluble kelp extract
Greenleaf Nutrient’s Sweet Candy
Megacrop (Part A) 5-12-26
Megacrop (Part B) 15.5-0-0

Wallace WOW Wonder Brew
Wallace WOW Soluble DS-80 Humic/Fluval Acid

Gaia Green All purpose 4-4-4
Gaia Green Glacial Rock Dust
Gaia Green super fly insect frass

Also have a secondary tent, my hydro home brand 1x1x2’ grow tent which will be utilized in various ways as we move forward!

Everyone is welcome to come and participate, secretly watch, comment & offer opinions at anytime, jump in and enjoy yourselves! :wink:

Don’t forget to leave a thumb up “like” as it really helps me understand what everyone wants to see happen!

Ps. We will have random surprises & Giveaways during our time here!

Let’s have some fun OG’ERS!

97 Likes

The call bell:

@Natea @unomas @gonzo @DesertHeartGardens @tiocranius @Cannaology
@BigMike55 @misterbee @Oldjoints @Fitzera @buck90
@potpotpot @MrWizard @Cyr_grow @CanuckistanPete @THCeed @MoBilly
@Andrane @tresbundles @habitt @Maddawg @Tracker @Illicitmango
@ShiskaberrySavior @LonelyOC @Tlander @Sincitytoker @Slammedsonoma420
@LivingBlackSoil @ABushOfKush @joheimgrohen @CrunchBerries @JoeCrowe
@HeadyBearAdventures @BeagleZ @Tripl3fastaction @Skunkhunter
@carbon @Emeraldgreen @Terpsnpurps @buckaroobonsai
@MyLittleGrundle @Bobgrows @Mrgreenthumb @FattyRoots @RedRock @SHSC-1 @MonasticDank @patsnumone @missinbisson @Murciano207
@Greenfingers @Tao @503BudMan @Varuna @HorseBadorites @DougDawson @Pigeonman @JohnnyPotseed @Dirt_Wizard
@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @FattyRoots @darkillusion @GreenleafNutrients @MarsHydro @VIVOSUN

47 Likes

I’m in!! Thanks for the invite :sunglasses:

8 Likes

GO-BRO-GO!!! I’m Onboard!

:call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Happy to watch this progress cuz. Good Luck!

9 Likes

I’m along for the ride big dude!!

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag @CADMAN. I’m in.
Present and accounted for! :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m really liking the sound of this, good luck buddy :+1::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Oooooh, the element of surprise! What a showman…

7 Likes

Aww yeah this one has my interest, I have a Megacrop sample bag and I’ve been eyeing that GroBucket kit, seems like a decent deal for a trio of SIPs for a tent! I just ran out of soil repotting my three Type I high THC girls into larger pots than I planned (1x15g was planned but then 2x25 gallons eeek!) so I’m tight on space and money for what to do with the three Type II weird cannabinoid plants and I was thinking about using the Megacrop and coco/perlite hempies on them because I have the materials for that on hand, but this would be preferable for next time, I’m gonna see how it goes for you!

6 Likes

Count me in @CADMAN, I’ll tag along with you.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Watching and grabbing some delicious nugs and a fat bag of popcorn! :partying_face:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Cool! I’ve never seen these! Feel free to share on the SIP thread. Myself and others would love to share in your progress!

4 Likes

Those sound so cool!
Watching your progress.

3 Likes

For the people interested in the GroBucket (SIP)
Here are some photos!

They are placed inside a standard 5gal bucket 🪣 dump some dirt ontop & fill the rez, done!

I used them last grow (not the entire grow) and they are great. Fill the rez with water + nutrients and walk away for 3 to 8 days (depending on the environment & plants uptake) you could even water from the top down if you really want.

Overall for sure I didn’t get any annoying flying bugs, so that’s a bonus. Easy to use, clean and cheap :ok_hand: @Dirt_Wizard @Bobgrows @CrunchBerries

38 Likes

Well alright! Sounds like a cornucopia of good times, I’m in!
:v::grin::canada:

4 Likes

Fixed it for you…….

7 Likes

I like this and I am in for the fun :+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::clap:

3 Likes

If CADMANS in, I’m in!!! :laughing:

5 Likes

@CADMAN always in for a good rodeo :slight_smile:

2 Likes