Club Quadrant

CQ1

Hey OG’ERS :wave:

This thread is strictly for Club Quadrant Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards, for referance, updates, info and for YOU to post items related to the Club and your collections !

Feel free to post anything you like about all the Cannabis Collectors Trading Card Strains, photos, comments, updates & any related info, even how you are displaying/protecting your treasured masterpieces!

All persons whom Club Quadrant has collaborated with previously & going forward are more then welcome to post here as well anytime! Maybe even the background story’s of each strain and the journey you went on while creating such epic genetics!

@DougDawson
@Pigeonman
@JohnnyPotseed
@Andrane

15 Likes

Kosher Daddy F1 (Reg) 2021 (Quantity 75) collaboration with Art.

5e5ef6caefdbaf817c54a32324d0210170772700_2_361x500.jpeg b0ca63347b1eda2fc33c4c936f567a8c99b55550_2_345x500.jpeg

Sour Bubble (Reg) 🫧 2022 (Quantity 75)
collaboration with @DougDawson

Blue Moon Rocks (Reg) 2022 (Quantity 260)

Sour Grape (Reg) 2022 (Quantity 130)

Blue Kush (Reg) 2023 (Quantity 100)

Blue Kush Blue Kush card back

Orginal Frankenstein (Fem) 2023 (Quantity 300)
collaboration with @JohnnyPotseed

Koral Kush (Fem) 2023 (Quantity 70)
collaboration with @Andrane

Jew Gold 1974 (S1- Fem) 2023 (Quantity 100)
collaboration with @Pigeonman @Bobgrows

Sweet n Sour Cindy (Unrealeased)

23 Likes

Damn I need a Kosher Daddy Kard!

I wish I took better photos of the Poison Daddy F2’s for ya as those feel like they should have a card too @CADMAN .

6 Likes

Gotta love it, I have my collection set aside.

15 Likes

In dew time, wen F3 …

2 Likes

Love that :heart: @DougDawson

Still we didn’t get going:

Sour Strawberry :strawberry: (Unrealeased) (this was my fumble for sure lol)

Grape Punch :facepunch: (Unrealeased)

7 Likes

I know but you did the Sour Strawberry and I made Sour Grape seeds out of the Grape Punch using the Sour Bubble males so it seemed more appropriate. Who knows what the future holds. I want to eventually do all of BOGs gear but can only do one at a time. I would have loved one of Paonia Purple Paralyzer as well. That would have been a sick card.

5 Likes

Still got the seeds for this? @DougDawson

Good idea.

2 Likes

I still have some Sour Grape seeds, I never made Grape Punch seeds. I do however have some Grape Punch in the vault for future use.

4 Likes

Sweet.

I still have about 20 seeds of BOG Sour Strawberry (Gushers pheno x Gushers pheno) for future use as well ,)

4 Likes

I have a number of future projects up my sleeve my friend. Not the JPS stuff, but the BOG stuff. Look at those old LSD seeds, woo hoo.

11 Likes

LSD will be a fun one most likely :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Here are my few.

8 Likes

I enjoy these collectable cards, they are neat. Thanks for making them and the beans !

3 Likes

Yeah, these are awsome @CADMAN.
I got Frankenstein, Blue Kush, and Jew Gold should be in route.
I want that Kosher Daddy, lol.
Yeah @Pigeonman, shoulda done a Poison Daddy.

2 Likes

Love them all! Fantastic artwork to go with some awesome strains! I’m doin my best to collect them all! :facepunch:t3: I’ll post up some pics tomorrow evening. I have a couple new cases coming in and need to rearrange the collection! :green_heart::green_heart: 🪶🪶

1 Like

I have in the background still as well growmie. :v:

1 Like

I’m running some LSD right now and plan to cross it to an 88g13hp

3 Likes

All of the cards are spectacular! Excellent work on those @CADMAN !

3 Likes

Yeah those cards rock!

1 Like