Club Quadrant

Cool thread dude, I have a CQ trading card addiction. I’m wondering how many of each card was printed? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The numbers are in each card description @buckaroobonsai :v:

3 Likes

1/1.

I’m pleased to announce the calendars had a limited run of 20. So, collectors item.

5 Likes

Most definitely is @Foreigner NICE!

3 Likes

Missing 3 cards but I’ve got a nice collection so far myself

2 Likes

Thanks Doug, I totally missed that, good info.

2 Likes

No worries bud :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s mine….

6 Likes

You will get a BMR card with your co-op seeds, I sent a card for every pack :grinning:

6 Likes

Yes, I’m very excited about that, getting a complete set has been tough, maintaining a complete set at all costs! Thanks everyone for the work that has gone into this wonderful card set, only 70 possible complete sets? I’m in!

1 Like

This guys got 3 Jews gold! And other doubles! Badass @buckaroobonsai BADASS! card cases and all I like your style sir :tophat:

5 Likes

I had no clue coral Kush ones existed! That strain alone has gotta be FIRE! Purple x pink Kush COME ON! where does one acquire a pack of these gems?

5 Likes

@Andrane is the person your looking to speak with! @TopShelfTrees1

Each trading card, just above the image, has the name of the person’s whom we collaborated with on that particular card.

4 Likes

That’s actually funny. Today I put some Coral Kush beans in to soak for a seed run.

9 Likes

How did I not see this thread til now? This is brilliant!

Anyone have a spare one of these Kosher Daddy (I know, highly unlikely) they’d like to sell, trade?

10 Likes

I’m missing that one too! And the jew gold too!

1 Like

All those cards are Cool as F&%$K

1 Like

Who do we talk to ,to order some I got coral kush from my order from @JohnnyPotseed but I didn’t get a card for Frankie or durbin

1 Like

@Thetravler when ordering from @JohnnyPotseed he has the cards for Orginal Frankenstein and I’d assume Coral Kush cards are obtained through @Andrane

No cards had been made for Durban

1 Like

I’m sold out of Frankenstein and also Coral Kush.

2 Likes