Club Quadrant

Ok from what I have witnessed in the last 48 hrs @JohnnyPotseed has a friend for life ! So I’m sure I’ll get a Crack at those cards yet ! I wasn’t trying to through you under a bus John I figured that you must have been out cause as you had said I ordered 2 coral kush and got 2 coral kush cards !

2 Likes

Gonna toss this out here & see :eyes: to guage interest, if any at all…

I was silently attempting to produce something I think is great and wanted to make this available to Everyone sooner then later, but since I’ve been out of work and all and no longer able to afford to build 100+ of this product upfront to offer OG’ERS, I’d figured I’d let ya all in on the project and see if anyone is actually interested in this product at all lol

My idea was to really find a good, sleek design to allow everyone who owns Club Quadrant Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards to actually have a wonderful way to display them & protect them in any room tastefully … So here it is…

Custom made 100% unique to Club Quadrant design I made the design and then I hired a freelance digital artist to finalize my rough draft, and then got a few different company’s on board to produce the product…

It’s a 3D photo frame made from 3 different colors of wood and the back peice is made of black Acrylic and the front would be clear glass. Able to be hung up on the wall.

So through friends, I’ve found someone close by who is capable of making this a finished product.

The costs for me at this moment prohibitive and of course the more ordered = less costs overall.
But let’s see if this idea is actually worth proceeding with in general…

The whole idea is to have an beautiful way to display & protect your Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards & Seeds (that’s what the circle is for) by placing a coin collecting capsule inside with foam inserts to hold the seeds in place, while the outside of the whole thing is covered with glass, just like a photo frame.

Please give me all feedback, positive, neutral or negative, I sincerely value everyone’s feedback.

https://dw.convertfiles.com/files/0421400001701449979/img_0%20(1)-1.avi

Download the file above to view the 8 second video. (Nothing shaddy I promise & the video shows much more detail)

@DougDawson @Pigeonman

27 Likes

Really cool design brother.

2 Likes

It looks lovely. But I’ll need more seeds to pop than are just in the window.

3 Likes

BOOYAKA!!!

" Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

[OK](javascript:;)"

2 Likes

My problem is that I would need a wall of them, lol.

5 Likes

I’ve actually thought of this, for myself as well.
IF this is something people would want, I can make a larger format to hold multiple cards & seeds.

3 Likes

Could you possibly sound the horn? Would like everyone to have a chance to see and comment of this idea.

6 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @Estacionsj @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX
tenor (3) .

13 Likes

Come one, come all, to see this awesome frame by our very own @CADMAN :v:

9 Likes

I have three or four cards. Would love to display them next to my poster. I like the design, and is that a spot for the beans as well, if so nice touch! I love the idea @CADMAN good work brother.

Pawsfodocaws

6 Likes

Thank you all very much ,)

3 Likes

Love it! I’ll buy some!

2 Likes

Very very cool Idea bro!!!

2 Likes

I’m interested, great idea! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah, this is a pretty dope idea. I’d be interested

1 Like

Love this concept!
Those are cool!
Yes interested!
Any idea on price range?

2 Likes

Completely depends on the volume ordered, we would need to order the materials to build each frame by hand. So more ordered = less costs overall.

Once the materials have been ordered, they are lazor cut on a machine, sanded, staned different colors and assembled, then shipped to each address whomever orders. All done by 1 person by hand.

I’ll contact the person who’s gonna be building them and ask what’s it gonna cost to make like 20 of these start to finish.

Then, whoever wants 1 we can set up a wiki or something, collect the payments and ship them out.

PS. The only thing I’d get outta this whole thing is 1 frame for myself ( I wont profite from anything here)

Ill be happy knowing that we OG’ERS helped a local friend with a very small side business & clearly we win with the end product :wink:

Just sent off an email to find the details :grinning:

7 Likes

This is awsome bud.
I’m also of the thought that I’d need several too, lol.
A template with 10-12 would be neat aswell.
Either way, I’d be in!
Great job!
:smiley:

2 Likes

These are beautiful!! :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like