Club Quadrant

Thanks !!!

1 Like

Incredible I have to go through this site when I have more time
Outstanding Job

1 Like

Only a matter of time before everyone is able to get hands on these Sweet N Sour Cindy cards…

AND in the works is LSD & Bogbubble;

ALL 3 are in collaboration with @DougDawson as he is the man making these beautiful seeds for everyone.

Thank you @DougDawson for your dedication to making more seeds for everyone to enjoy these genitcs…

Both cards below are NOT finished yet, so changes may happen before the design is complete. But wanted to show yall the progress and let ya know what our favorite DougDawson has planned going forward…

&

Hey @Pigeonman you like trippy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink: :crazy_face:

23 Likes

Absolutely amazing work brother, just amazing. Thanks for taking the time and using your skills to produce these works of art. :v:

5 Likes

Absolute :fire: :fire:
Amazing Work :call_me_hand:t2: @CADMAN

5 Likes

Oh, hell yeah!
That LSD card is flippen schweet!

Not like the others aren’t.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

Exciting. Love the great skill coming together.

1 Like

You truly nail it on the artwork @CADMAN …as does @DougDawson on the growing\repro end of it.

4 Likes

Agreed. The cards are looking great. :grinning:

1 Like

If anyone wants to help support my artwork & likes NFTs or maybe print out the art to hang Cannabis Inspired Art on your wall, check out my profile here! :blush:

Have more NFTs & Art posted here as well:

Otherwise take a look and leave me some feedback on here about the art or ideas you may have!

7 Likes

LSD (Reg) 2024 ( Quantity 300 ) serialized in collaboration with @DougDawson

Who I’m I kidding, @DougDawson did all the work, I just make funny pictures lol

Printed & picking up tomorrow @DougDawson

18 Likes

That’s fantastic brother, thanks very much. I can’t wait to get my hands on these. Folks are really loving them so it’s certainly a worthy investment. Really appreciate all your efforts my friend.

4 Likes

That looks amazing…and also exactly like the last time I did acid as a 19 year old! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Nice work @cadman.

1 Like

Love the creativity!

1 Like

Thank you everyone :heartbeat: :relaxed: :heartpulse:

All OG’ERS should keep eyes on @DougDawson threads :wink:

17 Likes

Lovely work @CADMAN

6 Likes

Very cool, great work @CADMAN.

6 Likes

Beauty cards :+1:
If this was the late 80s they would be blotters along with seeds :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Gonna be a great fall box

2 Likes

@CADMAN Link is Live

I’m editing it tonight to make buttons for the links and adding some pictures, I would like to put one of your collector cards or a picture of several of your cards. Requesting a picture to put up of your choosing if your Ok with the idea.

3 Likes