Club Quadrants - Black Lime Bubba - Thread

This will commence when my current grow is completed! May be even making Cannabis Collectors Limited Edition Trading Cards for Black Lime Bubba!!!

Enjoy :wink:

25 Likes

This is a must in my books :point_up::point_up: Happy growing

I’m with you all the way @CADMAN

3 Likes

I will be following!

3 Likes

Awesome! I just finished up some of Katsu’s Xanadu a few months ago and have some of the Key Lime Kush (really wanted the Black Lime, but missed out) I’m hoping to run soon.

Excited to follow along.

2 Likes

Can’t miss this one! :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

1 Like

I will be watching this as well :eye::eye:

1 Like

Glad your all along for the ride :wink:

Just discovered that when you click on the first image of this thread, it pops up and you can click the right side “next” arrow… Because of this style “Photo Logging” and how the journal is made, you can actually scroll through every post I’ve made (basically filters out all other conversations) if you wanted too read all the content first… then you can go back and read the conversations everyone has had for this thread… Sweet.

5 Likes

Down the line we can do a seed swap :wink: I wanted to get the Key lime kush myself…

4 Likes

Ill be watching and learning

2 Likes

Definitely got my camp chair and blunt for this…

1 Like

Those plants look pretty as hell

2 Likes

Wish I had more to hunt through. But I did finish some BLB. Mine smelt like lime and black salt in veg/flower. Final buds are a lime mixed with weird black-salt-spicey-bubba. Very nice medicinally, and a good high. Don’t expect to get a lot done after though!

12 Likes

Following , looking forward to seeing your progress

1 Like

Another one to scratch the collectors itch. Lol. I’m in!

2 Likes

Love the new format! Hadn’t thought of that.
Thanks for all the back-info on the cross! Definitely sounds like it’d be worth searching through :wink:

Will be following along here as well.

1 Like

Mind if I grab a chair? This looks like a winner!

1 Like

I’ll enjoy watching this one. I have some BLB curing right now, and it’s great weed.

1 Like

Along for the ride.

1 Like

I’m on board. Sounds like it’s going to be a good show. :beers:

2 Likes

Black lime Bubba sounds fun!!!

2 Likes