Giveaway sign-up CLOSED

Did some1 say free? Me too please

1 Like

How do we get them! I got an ich to scratch. Lol.
But screw Topps. Put your name on them. CADMAN you made them.

5 Likes

CLASS, MTYH, RAZOR 1911, Phrozen Crew etc. etc.

I am old

5 Likes

I fixed that. Only name on them now is mine ,)

4 Likes

I’ll be doing a giveaway with the cards included.
After that, working on it.

2 Likes

I guess I jumped the gun on the freebies. Lol. I dont know how I would feel about seed snipping freebies for trading cards. I’m looking forward to these tho and the OG stickers!

3 Likes

Very cool of ya @CADMAN! Now if they can impregnate some sort it scent into them and make it a rub &sniff type card also !

7 Likes

like the Perfume Stores have :slight_smile: great idea

4 Likes

Hahaha I’ll rub some Hash on the cards

6 Likes

Store them in a Mason jar with your terpiest bud.

4 Likes

This would actually work hahaa

5 Likes

I’m excited. These are going be super cool and super fun to collect

3 Likes

Mann stoners I think can come up with some pretty good ideas at times in bringing out the creative side of things! Love the idea!

3 Likes

The ideas come when we are stoned :slight_smile: and then we forget

8 Likes

The one thing that I find annoying about seed collecting is: I’m always lookin for the strains photos, detailed info like grow length, Indica ect.

Its like I need a website or something @8k_feet to help me keep strack of all my info.

The Cannabis Collectors Edition Trading Cards is lookin to fix that. Its got a photo, strain name, parents names and class ex: F1 or F5 ect. And other basic details im lookin for when looking at what I should pop next…

Its also a quick index & its SWAG, who doesn’t love swag…

Besides I’m a Collector, so its natural that I’m gonna collect :crazy_face: Gotta grow & Collect them all :wink:

11 Likes

Gotta have a recorder to record those top notch ideas as they flow out of you with the smoke Brother

1 Like

or a pad of paper :slight_smile: just need a pen :frowning: where did I put it now

4 Likes

If it wouldn’t be stepping on your toes, and of course you have the right to decline since this was your idea I think it would be neat if we could edit your card to make our own based on your design and maybe use some sort of Id on the cards to specify they are from your design. This way we could have trading cards from different breeders. Once again totally your right to stop this idea right here.

3 Likes

And final design would have to be approved by you of course of our own cards in that idea.

2 Likes

I have a feeling someone will copy regardless. Brilliant idea. I also know the first 150+1 Pokemon where the most important after that the others where just cool. so with that being said these are the ones on the shelfs the other in the box under the bed.

3 Likes