CMH + Strips Coco Cavern

Doing a run of 12 from clone.

45 Likes

Some healthy ass clones you’ve got there. Whatcha runnin?

8 Likes

Thank you.
Darlins Net Dansbuds Pheno
Oh, and a local Wedding Cake cut.

10 Likes

31 Likes

I’ve been thinking of cmh for a wile I’ll be watching
Very interested

Your plants look healthy and happy

8 Likes

30 Likes

Nice looking setup! As has been said already, your plants look happy and you know that old saying; “happy plants make me wanna dance”? Or something to that effect. And your user name is CLASSIC, I wish I would’ve been more creative with mine! :confounded: ahh well, there’s always some kinda wall Im banging my head against, figuring stuff out…

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ve had some struggles with coco. Still have problems.

At this stage these are chugging Jacks 321-ish @ 1.2ec. Ph 5.8 thru 6.3.

25 Likes

Thank you. Had a lil practice…Been on forums since Compuserve. 35yrs of IT. Ugh.
Besides, the person behind the name is everything.

6 Likes

I ran outa likes or Id like all this! :grin:
Looking forward to seeing your run with the CMH, as I also had been looking into running those but I stumbled upon the Bridgelux DIY build that Mr Sparkle put out and went that way first.

6 Likes

I want some of the slim gen 3s!

My last run. Under different cmh hoods…and some vero cobs. Had some heat issues.

35 Likes

??? ish??? modifying it?? Just curious, about to make my 1st run using Jacks stuff, but not going 321

3 Likes

I’m just learning this stuff. Still need valuable input from others and more experience.

Here’s the most recent mix.

Used Megacrop previously. V1, v2.

5 Likes

17 Likes

About Day3 after flip to 12-12.

Co2 @ 800ppm

22 Likes

What am I seeing up inside the light hood in that one pic??? Not reflection is it??? Cannot figure it out!

5 Likes

Just reflection of the canopy…

First run with huge 18x18 verticals.

Pardon my cobbled ‘untent’. Lol

17 Likes

Those are some perfect plants there! Did you feed calmag and Epsom when you used mega crop too? Every feeding?

I’ve switched to MC and coco a couple rounds ago and it’s going well, but just not PERFECT like yours yet

4 Likes

Nice! Dansbuds lives on!

Looks clean and healthy, definitely following along.

8 Likes

I noticed that too, at first, and thought there was some crazy looking green bulb or something…:laughing:

2 Likes