CMH + Strips Coco Cavern

@GramTorino that ruler sticker in the back of that space looks more handy than “ 2 pockets on a T-shirt” can you please post a link to where I could get one of those. It looks like it would be really useful for lowering or raising your light fixture instead of guessing with a tape measure every time. Thanx

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by.

That’s an aluminum ruler.

This looks cool. Bluefin tuna ruler - color coded.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/release-ruler-bluefin-tuna-ruler?hvarAID=shopping_googleproductextensions&affcode_c=&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=CjwKCAjwps75BRAcEiwAEiACMZ0GMgzIuGawxUD1Y6HJyRwIsirIjX3mM-VLyvYswth0I-WXNuHtABoCNkgQAvD_BwE

2 Likes

Thank you . I’m definitely gonna add one inside my tent! Great idea, and thanx a lot.
Ps. I thought it was a sticker.

1 Like

Shhhhh. I bought that ruler for the wife and her crafts. She never uses it…she also never goes in the gro room. :laughing:

3 Likes

Just wanted to say what an educational thread, plus I learned about the site cocoforcannabis from this thread, along with your great nutes schedules. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @NonSequitor
Absolutely - cocoforcannabis has upped my coco game.
Glad my content is of some help. I need to look up your grow!
Are you US based on Non? I’m starting to assume members are Canadian unless I learn otherwise. lol
I enjoy the international flair here at OG.

4 Likes

Still waiting for the 27k G-spot strips and drivers for parallel configuration.

4 Likes

No @GramTorino, I live in prohibition land USA, my state still isn’t one of the hip ones. I have to dig into my external hard drive for past grows, currently I don’t even have a tent set up: it’s 86 degrees F in the home with all AC going full strength. In two months I’ll break out the tent so I can have high 70’s or super low 80’s under the lights

3 Likes

Ugh- my state is becoming less hip every day. Best you keep things on that external. Reminds me, I need to get a solid state external and transfer from the dino-rotational drive.

Heat? Lil bit today… :hot_pepper:

Same here - planning to fire up my grow room this fall. I did a run last summer - it worked - but at the cost of serious thrashing on my AC, and the associated electrical bill.

7 Likes

4am - still, no mercy. :laughing:

4 Likes

Chopped my angle to size.

Whew.
I quit - it’s just too fookin’ hot. :fried_egg:
Learning to pace myself - only took 60 years. :stuffed_flatbread: I need a good GYRO.

3 Likes

Lots of holes to drill, but my hand drill died. Went to harbor freight for an economical corded drill.

My bad. :laughing:

7 Likes

Doh. 1 of 2 not :100:

4 Likes

You ever come across a 5 prong piontiometer mono 100k liner ( with switch = yes )
Hoping I havnt bought the wrong ones lol
I’m thinking when I choose the extra fancy option of switch that gave me the extra two prongs maybe ? Just not sure how to wire it now haha
Maybe I wire the bottom two prongs to two of the top three then take of to the driver as normal idk

3 Likes

I’m weak with elec tech.
Never seen a 5pin. I’m lucky to have a working cob light with driver and dimmer for reference.

You need someone with skilz.

1 Like

Trust me to pick a complicated piontiometer : )

1 Like

I read it as the two pins on the back plate are the switch terminals so ignore them.

Solder the dimmer wires from the driver to the pins on the front (shaft) side. One wire to the middle pin and the other to either of the 2 remaining pins on either side. Which side you use will just determine which direction of rotation will dim or brighten the unit. You can use a meter to remove guesswork :grin:

3 Likes

This is exactly why I buy mine fro. Rapid LED, they test them.

1 Like

On that note…
Here’s my rapidled pot.

It was on my 5x vero cob from rapidled. Removed it to test and found out its a 500k? It has always worked and provides 100% power based on drok and/or killawatt.

Strange its 500???

I ordered a couple more 1 turns of a different flavor.
Also a pair of 10-turn 100k.

3 Likes

Strange, did you measure it or is that just what it says.