Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

I’m gonna cut in line here also…Thanks for all your efforts, @zephyr, OG through & through!!! Only have a few left, but , what the heck!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :honeybee: :honeybee: SS/BW

9 Likes

Man, this kind of stuff @zephyr are what champions are made of and is inspirational you contagious, count me in too!

Hope one day I can try my hand at breeding and also share the love :clap:t2::bowing_man:t2:‍♂

6 Likes

This is a magnificent gift, @zephyr. Thank you for sharing your Lebanese seeds !

5 Likes

Hey @zephyr!

I’m blown away by the work you have put into this project, I’d be honoured to Hold and spread these genetics brother. :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Hola Zephir

Count me in very interested in those

I had some but never poke out of the soil.

Bare

17 Likes

Thanks a lot for doing this. It’s a strain I’m quite interested in, good to see germ rates restored. Thanks a lot for your preservation work!

7 Likes

Thanks tons @zephyr! This will be a nice one to have. We sure smoked a lot of Lebanese hash in the 70’s. Best vibes on this latest harvest. peace

6 Likes

@zephyr I do recall the great Lebanese hash with fond memories. I would also be interested and thanks for doing this.
Wondering how long did you have to flower those for them to finish?

6 Likes

i would like a ten pack, when your set pm me we can talk

5 Likes

Im in if available @zephyr

Thanks a million

6 Likes

I’d also wouldn’t mind having that in the vault if there’s extras . Thanks zephyr.

5 Likes

Definitely in. Soo long since I had any good leb.

3 Likes

I’m very interested in this as well :+1: :v:

2 Likes

thanks so much @zephyr, I will be keeping an eye out for that for sure!

6 Likes

I know @lefthandseeds is interested in Lebanese just a bump to give him a heads up

8 Likes

I’d totally be interested, but I if there’s not enough packs you can de-prioritize me. I’ve grown the RSC line before, but I wouldn’t mind having some more because my germination rates were not good.

10 Likes

I would want Lefthand to get seeds before me

4 Likes

I can’t believe this strain gets such a low rating on seed finder must be some people not getting the real no way ssh x sd is a 4 out of 10 :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

11 Likes

If im not to late i sure would love some Lebanese landrace. Gotta love the OG spirit
Thanks for all you do.

5 Likes

Kind of hard to imagine, tbh.

6 Likes