Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Yah, but that user isn’t active. He signs on and reads, but he hasn’t posted for a couple weeks, and prior to that it was 6 months. Unlikely we’ll see those reproductions unfortunately

Ask Carty

Bare

6 Likes

I don’t know if this is eligible or not, but I have a pack of Irie Genetics Blue Rasberry Truffle. Some of the most flavorful smoke I’ve ever had and was really hard to find the pack I did. Everyone who smoked it loved it. I’d be willing to part with it for a seed run.

19 Likes

Any strain can qualify to do a seed run, that’s up to the grower. The co-op itself has some restrictions but that’s another animal.

6 Likes

Fantastic! Well sounds like that’s a go if anyone is interested in a seed run.

8 Likes

I have some Satori I think. If you want to repro them. I could send them to you. They’re over 5 years old. Stored in the refrigerator. I have some Rishi Kush too. I don’t think they’d be approved for a co op seing how they’re still in production, right?

6 Likes

Anybody have some old dj short blueberry or some old original strawberry diesel from ratdog I would love to see those in a co-op p.s. also wouldnt mind being the breeder for either one of those.

4 Likes

Hi @Addams_family_farm, cool to see you want to do a coop run. Given that you registered just one month ago it is not very likely anyone will be trusting you with rare seeds. Nothing personal, but you may want to spend more time on OG, maybe start a grow journal and stuff so people can see your skills and get to know you better. :seedling:

11 Likes

@allotment Lol i figured but had to throw it out there, I was more so hoping to put the bug in someones ear about the strains i wana see in the co-op haha. I plan on starting some grow logs here shortly most of my stuff has been documented on ig but like the vibes here better so you all should be seeing more of me :v:

12 Likes

I have a question. Is it preferable from the coop action group view, to use the seeds from the 2019 coop or from an original pack?

4 Likes

I believe the preference is an original pack, but verified f2s (like from a previous co-op) are acceptable if one isn’t available.

7 Likes

well in that case I have a sealed pack of Cackleberry I’d donate to the cause :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Is that the Cackleberry from GreenPoint Seeds? Cherry Diesel x Stardawg?

Nice! That would be a killer one.
I’ve heard so many good things about that Stardawg male that Gu used!

6 Likes

That’s the one :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Yep, that’s the one.

5 Likes

Just putting it out there since I put it on the “anticipated strains from bodhi that should be repoed” or whatever the thread is called. I have a pack of Dream beaver that I do plan on doing a seed run for the community with, just putting it out there to see if anyone else has a pack they’d be intrested in donating to the cause. My fear is these are old beans and it would be a shame if the germination rates was poor

12 Likes

Hi @Ottafish

Rishi Kush came up in another topic today. I went googling it and the Mandala website is now saying it’s discontinued and the few remaining are only offered as order freebies.
:green_heart: :canada:

5 Likes

If it goes to co-op, I’d be willing to donate the pack of freebies I received a couple weeks back.
Edit: lol, it looks like I’m stalking @TricycleOfDoom

2 Likes

Also, between the Indian Genetics, and the Hindu Kush, there’s no telling what the f2s might be like!

1 Like

:laughing:

Wait, are you saying the freebie was a full pack of those seeds? :star_struck:

1 Like