Co-op Strain Donations and Breeder Match Ups

Nice pack you got there man. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Courtesy of my good friend PNWStrainHunter I believe.

4 Likes

I seen that this was being looked for Iā€™ll donate them if anyone wants to do a increase (Cbd) rich blessing I see the genetics are wrong I think I have seen these were miss labeled

26 Likes

Wow! @leetdood and @BirD with the Bodhi gems! Very nice , much respect guys

6 Likes

Wish I had the space to make more seed rn Hope someone takes this one on been diving more into cbd cultivars and mixed ratio plants as my mother has been really loving and responding well to mixed spectrum plants awesome of you to offer those up @BirD

11 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens
Send me a message a little later today and Iā€™ll be free.
I think I have some Bodhiā€™s Good Medicine (F2)s you can have. No seed run necessary

6 Likes

I think the label is possibly correct.
Sour cyclone is a cbd-rich strain made by Annunaki Genetics in the state of WA. It won Bronze Cannabis Cups, 2 years in a row in the CBD category.
And Bodhi has also used Annunakiā€™s Purple Pineapple Express.

More info:

Photo by Adam of Annunaki G.

16 Likes

Also have plenty of Good Medicine f2s. Let me know, theyā€™re yours. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

CBD Rich Blessing Ā» AC/DC x Good_Medicine
Iā€™m thinking itā€™s supposed to be this itā€™s what he put on seedfinder

4 Likes

Yes he did name a strain that a long time ago, but in this case, bodhi is describing the freebie strain as a ā€œcbd rich blessingā€.
Heā€™ll use the words ā€œblessingā€ or ā€œlove giftā€ on freebie packs.

And seedfinder is user-generated information, so the info is often wrong.

11 Likes

Iā€™m gonna go for the Maruf preservation I think. Just scared to screw up, sometimes Iā€™m great at killing plants.

10 Likes

:metal:
Letā€™s get started then

3 Likes

Talk with @Upstate about how best to germinate for a successful run. These are seeds you donā€™t want to kill off if possible. Good luck.

8 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do great, thereā€™ll be many eyes watching over your shoulder and helping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had a line from Bodhi that was RM x Good Meds.

I cant remember what RM was, maybe Real Medicine?

Does anybody have that one still?

It mightā€™ve been F2ā€™ed by StonedMeds, as he did some repros with a few of Bodhiā€™s CBD stuff

2 Likes

Could be Reina Madre / Queen Mother from original delicatessen ?

My bad, RX x Good meds.
And StonedC0ld did a repro. Iā€™ll hit him up to see if OG can do a thingy.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t suggesting that you couldnā€™t do it, just throwing out a member that has quite a bit of experience with landraces. :v:

2 Likes

How many seeds is the royal bx10?

Better Start with positive vibes, knowing you will succeed. These are just like any other strain, Easy to germinate. However you want to do a one percent of a three percent peeoxide/ water soak to kill off any pathogens on the seed shell. One teaspoon of peroxide and ninety nine teaspoons of water Is what I do. Once the seeds have germinated , The hard part begins. Add some extra perlite to some starter soil For a nice light airy mix. Keep the soil on the dry side always watering on the perimeter of the cup and not directly on the stem of the plant or it will get damp off on you. I water about half as much as I normally do and I never water a second time. You never want to saturate the soil ever. Whatā€™s the plants are about 4 inches tall they are pretty hard to kill.

17 Likes