Coastal Mary Black Friday sale. 40% off!

Hi all,

Use the code BLACK40 for 40% off all our strains. This sale will run until Dec 1st :slight_smile:
Visit our store here https://coastalmary.com/shop/

10 Likes

Was just checking you can also combine firsttime code to get a additional 10% so looks like half price on coastal Mary seeds . Smoking deals people !

3 Likes

I have to admit, that was unintentional but we’re gonna leave it!

3 Likes

Ugh I’m trying not to spend money lol…

I’m kinda torn between blueberry auto and maple leaf auto … whats your personal preference between the 2 or do you have a different favorite

2 Likes

Just want to clarify, the Maple Leaf is feminized but it’s not an autoflower.

The blueberry is an autoflower and feminized.

Of the two, I’d prefer the blueberry. I have to say though, my favourites at the moment are Gelato auto and the Sour Lemon feminized. I change my mind a lot though so it could be completely different next week :smiley:

2 Likes

Ooo didn’t even notice maple wasn’t auto lol. That probably narrows it down…

1 Like

No worries! Just wanted to avoid confusion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry about letting the cat out of the bag on first time Mary

1 Like

No worries! It’s our own fault and a good lesson :smiley:

2 Likes

Don’t feel too bad one seed seller had several codes posted and combined 90% discount it worked out to if you stacked codes . We’re a bunch of cheap buggers got to watch us at times when stoner brains combine!

4 Likes

What is the lineage for your White Widow feminized?

I’m not 100% on the lineage. I’ll ask our breeder for a full lineage breakdown. Will probably take a few days though

That would be great!

1 Like

Placed my order, thanks!

Got it! and just send you a DM asking a quick question :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my auto strains all picked out to order on Friday :grin: also if you ever need testers would be more than happy to test for you…Just put 2 of the femminized Alien x GorillaGlue i won in your contest in water to soak.Excited to see the :fire::fire: they will produce.

2 Likes

Thank you for the testing offer. I think I’ll have to take you up on that shortly. Got some new strains on the way :smiley:

4 Likes

Great always happy to test new creations.Look forward to seeing what you have in the works.

1 Like

Peeked my interest and being somewhat local, couple questions though for all your autos you have conflicting info with listed general flower times up top but under the descriptions all saying they will finish in “about 12 weeks total” so which one is it ?

Also what is the linage of the auto portions or them or them just in general as there are just links to the strainly descriptions of the original strains from the original breeders and thats not your versions of them which are auto’s ?

3 Likes

Hi,

Follow the flowering times up top. The 12 weeks total was initial text that we haven’t updated yet. Will have it updated properly shortly.

For the autos our breeders took the original strains and crossbred with a ruderalis plant. We used the original strain info as it’s hard to find quality web pages for the auto versions. We could have copied the info and edited but that seemed a little scummy to do so we decided to link to the original info.

4 Likes