Coastal Mary Seeds 20% off Halloween sale

Hi all,

We’re offering 20% all our strains until Monday November 2nd. www.coastalmary.com
Just use the code H20

We’re a Vancouver based seed company but ship all over the US and Canada. Everything is stealth shipped with tracking to the USA and all discreet.

Halloween insta

11 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, @CoastalMarySeeds!

5 Likes

Hey welcome to OG! @CoastalMarySeeds shall have to learn more about your products.

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow nice web site you’ve got and some interesting strains . No reg seeds just autos and fems for now?

6 Likes

Hi,
just autoflowers, CBD and feminized strains. No regulars at all. We might bring some in if we can find a strain or two that no-one else has.

5 Likes

If your wanting to show some of your strains off there’s a pile of growers here that would do a tester grow and post there results. Might be good for sales?

4 Likes

I’ll be honest, I would love to do that. Just not quite sure how to approach people yet. Gonna spend some more time here first and ask in November. As long as it’s not against the rules.

7 Likes

Definitely not against the rules and I’m positive you’ll get a long list of people willing to try your wares and show off the progress .

There’s also the options of doing a fundraiser sale talk to lemonade joe about setting that up .
auction off packs of seeds and donate a portion to the server fund . Tonygreens RIL Group Buy Grow Show
That’s a example of the shear number of packages that got ordered in a very short time .

6 Likes

Awesome ideas! Just want to say thank you for all your advice and help. Really made me feel welcome here and glad I joined.

10 Likes

Your welcome lots of options to get your seed sales rocking hope you stick around.

2 Likes

I think I will. This site was recommended to us by a customer and when I checked it out, it seemed like the place to be.

6 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow its always nice to see another Canadian seed company.Will definitely be looking into your autos…Shishkaberry gave you lots of great advice on ways to promote yourself here.You will have no shortage of top notch growers eager to test your gear and give an honest full grow journal.

3 Likes

There’s some nice looking buds on your site!

2 Likes

Nice site and products, but I noticed the CAD to USD conversion is not based on market value. Currently it is 1 USD = 1.33 CAD, the site is using 1 USD = 1.17 CAD. I only figured it out when I converted one of the products from CAD to USD.

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up! I’ll get the tech guy to look at that. We use a plugin which is supposed to convert automatically but I’m guessing something has gone wrong.

2 Likes

Hi Mary!

Nothing but great things to say about Coastal Mary Seeds. I will say that I haven’t actually grown anything by them yet… but I will be doing a fundraiser for a cancer charity and Coastal Mary stepped up to the plate with an amazing donation. Great people.

1 Like

woops… I was scrolling and scrolling… didnt realize this was a year old!

1 Like

I did the same. Lol

1 Like

This looks bonkers!!! Hash Church, wow.

5 Likes

Wow should of shook the snow off it before you took the picture. Great looking bud might have to talk nice to @CoastalMarySeeds about that strain.

3 Likes