Coconut terps

Anyone aware of strains that have coconut terps? I have some tropical fruit strains and thought it would be a cool flavor combo!

I’m looking to create a little piña colada in my life! I also thought it would play nice with some curry type terps.

Any direction is much appreciated!

7 Likes

As far as I’m aware coconut doesn’t have terpenes. It’s a combination of the lactose based sugars and a few fatty acids in the meat that create its flavor.

4 Likes

Octanolide, nonanolide, decanolide

Useless info. Unless you run a lab. Never desired or really smelled coconut weed before… It’s good for mixing with concentrate to make brownies though

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve heard breeders hypothesize that any smell can be created by cannabis…

Never heard anyone describe the scent of any strain as coconut though. I figured if anyone had, this would be the place to find out

1 Like

Love coconut… this would be amazing…

1 Like

I love coconut wife hates it growing up in the Philippines lol,
When I was a kid in Ireland we only got coconuts on halloween

??? Whats the connection? Do they give out coconuts for halloween in Ireland? Man, that candy bag would be heavy by the end of the night LOL

(I’m just imagining a big pile of coconuts by the door for trick or treaters.)

To be honest I don’t know have to remember I’m 50 so that was a long time ago lol but I already remember my dad bringing in coconuts every year,maybe because it was a tropical fruit in Ireland lol

2 Likes