Cola’s starting from scratch garden

Well a bigger order stacks up to bigger savings. That’s not including sinks though. But 200 strips. 50x2700k 50x4000k and 100x 3500k as they seem to be the fastest to go. I know it’s not a massive order but it’s a good few lights. I’ll happily build them into rigs too. Fuck I’d even run a workshop so you could come build your own. Without the outlay for the tooling

That’s a grand and half before taxes

2 Likes

Nope that was not for rigid strips. Scrap those numbers I’ll try again. But there’s a language barrier certainly

1 Like

It’s a big outlay bro but i’m sure you will recover it over time. This market is going to keep expanding as people who normally use sodium fixtures look to the future and find it’s already here. OG would be a great platform to promote and develop the fixtures with feedback and comparisons from experienced growers available. Electricity aint going to get cheaper so the incentive is already here eh

2 Likes

Just so happens that rigid strips are cheaper 30x400mm 96 led’sa a strip. $7.5usd a piece. $125 shipping.

200 pieces with the current exchange rate is £1162ish with shipping.

2 Likes

Now we are talking. Can you source sinks through them too bro?

1 Like

I haven’t tried yet bro but there’s a company in Milton Keynes I’d wanna try first

1 Like

It’s getting very interesting bro. Cant wait to be able to place an order with you for strips :thumbsup:

I’m getting way better results with the 600hps but temp has risen to around 26. It will have to be changed back to a 400 when and if the weather warms up. Be nice to have about 400w of led instead by then.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what’s going on but mr China man is writing up an invoice. Best see what money I can pull from where hadnt I ha ha

1 Like

Got me an mot and road tax to some how deal with now so am in the same boat :open_mouth:

1 Like

I hope to god that yours isn’t £1186 for an mot and road tax bro

1 Like

Me too or it’ll be off to the scrap heap :grin: Needs brakes done, tracking, full set of treads…that’s just what i know about.

1 Like

Head gasket. Water pump and timing chain on Saturday. Running hot and brown sludge by the oil cap. Luckily enough it shouldn’t need to be skimmed cos it’s never got to the point of overheating

Shit! it never ends eh. Whats the motor?

1 Like

Adult life that it would appear lol. And Astra 1.4 hatchback

1 Like

Hope it goes on cos life = strife i recon. Yer Astra should be good for a while now eh. I got a 15yr old 3 series, couple of grand 5 years ago and still goes great but needs some work now for mot. Hope to get another year cos it’s like an old pair of slippers now and i’d miss the old bugger if it gets put down lol

1 Like

@Robin a close up of the cob fittings just cos I was there and able to haha

Shell shock still has a helmet on. But hopefully it should do alright. All 3 jiffy’s were showing roots when I potted up to little coco pots.

Finally put my fan and filter in place and ran a quick test. Lovely and quiet but I keep a radio ticking in the shed anyway. (Always have). Really wanna get my wiring finished to a standard I can hang my light but time is against me today. We will see what I can manage this evening.

The thread should start leaning more towards growing now than building shit but I’ll still post those bits here too

4 Likes

I love the building shit :thumbsup: :tools:

3 Likes

I can do the cob build thread for @Gaz29 I suppose. Then he will understand everything that’s in should there be a problem

2 Likes

@Jellypowered you can no longer get me on iMessage bro. Just uograded to a Google pixel 2. Better pics coming of everything you’ll be pleased to know

1 Like

Few pics with the new phone.any better your end guys?

8 Likes