Cola’s starting from scratch garden

Get them doctored @Albannach stop dithering haha

1 Like

Yeh i know but compost is just so easy lol When i get my led rig then i can spare the height for a better solution bro

1 Like

4 Likes

Nice, I’m still waiting on one more switch and the Bluefish to finish mine up. I actually stole one of them to control the light in the “dog house”. :thumbsup: :seedling:

2 Likes

I had another th10a arrive today with no bloody hygrometer probe. As you can imagine I was well happy. They’re not too expensive though. I did put the prop lid back on as -1c temps and nasty wind with some shit slightly resembling snow weather scenario. Even insulated my shed is cold ha. Can’t wait to see what you do with that bluefish bro

1 Like

Peace of mind is priceless

4 Likes

That bubble insulation really does the ticket.

Badass background as well.

It’s about time to get off the LITFA and get to work. :smiley:

1 Like

It is cracking stuff the foil. I did the other shed with it. 700w oil filled radiator keeps that at 15c in -6c. That’s boarded aswell though even the floor is insulated boarded and has laminate down

3 Likes

Few pics this morning. Not the greatest start they’ve had but a few days of doing fyckall should see them right. Gonna back the AN to 2ml/l for a week or so. (Every 3 days they get a trickle whilst they’re in the prop.

No idea what’s going on with poor helmet. But equal rights means it won’t be going to dignitas just yet

3 Likes

They look hungry I think? I used the same amount of nutrients as you did. I started to feed them at day 4-5 since they showed up. Advanced nutrients as well. When was your first feeding? My Temperature was 25 and humidity 70-80. I hope they wiil bounce back asap :slight_smile: Dou have any idea about the discoloration? :slight_smile: good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I took the lid off the prop too soon and temps dipped. Followed by a slight bit of nute burn on one where I spilled my soup. Not gonna lie my head’s been in the lighting more than growing at the minute.

5 Likes

6 unrooted goji og cuts appeared over night. See how many we get. My mate literally chopped a branch and said cut your own ha. And the 3 ssdd

8 Likes

Let’s see how Hardy these ssdd are shall we. They’re out the prop. Just the cuts in there. Gonna make them a pan of rootbastic to sit in. Like 1mm depth. Also need to make a calmag foliar for the ssdd tomorrow. You will tell from the photo. (I can’t add to the base as I’m feeding Advanced nutrients sensi pH perfect) so a misting and an hour of dimmed light for the next 3 or 4 days should deal with the yellowing/barring we are seeing in these pics

Fan speed controller for the cobs is crudely wired too but all working and silent. As intended

4 Likes

Tent as it sits now. At least where it needs to be lol

4 Likes

Looking good :point_up:cola… pulling a chair :popcorn:for this grow mate… Happy growing,
Gaz

2 Likes

Went out for a wake and bake and to see how they were getting on after lid off last night. Seem to be taking it well. Just applied a 2ml/1l calmag foliar spray. And standing some water now to make a 3ml/l AN feed up for tomorrow.

Cheers @Gaz29 as focussed as I am on lights if my plants do shit my lights look it too. So they’re starting to get some love now ha

6 Likes

Things are stirring in the shed eh bro, you going to scrog or leave em to do what they want? Had that stripy leaf magnesium def issue here too a few times lately bro, been doing the calmag foliar since to avoid it. Found out Canna seed compost is very low in nutes lol. No big prob with my regs cos they can veg long enough to recover but her autos cant.

1 Like

Most definitely perking up a bit in the shed yeah mate. I’m in Coco and I didn’t even add calmag when I charged before planting. Next few days of foliar should deal with it anyway. My water here is so much softer than my last place. There’s no way I should be feeding 3ml/l just yet . I’ll see how they are at the end of tomorrow. It may be a case of a repot and charge the other Coco before dropping them in

1 Like

They should perk up no prob but yeh in coco you need plenty calmag eh. Your water charts are available online bro, mine has only 1ppm of magnesium & 1.2ppm calcium so i have to use calmag all the time even in compost. I use 0.5ml per litre of tap water as a foliar feed in veg too, lush results :thumbsup:

1 Like

They’re still not happy these little ladies (hopefully ladies). I charged some Coco last night with calmag and left it to leach into the Coco until this morning. Once I potted up. I ran a 3ml/l AN feed through. Not even gonna open my tent for the next few days now let them bed in.

4 Likes