Cola’s starting from scratch garden

You are in coco right? Are you using coco specific nutrients? Coco tends to hold on to calcium and magnesium. Do you have a “CalMag” product?

3 Likes

I am in Coco bro. AN is not Coco specific. (It’s not really any medium specific) and I do have a calmag supplement but can only use as a foliar. (AN doesn’t react well to mixing at the base) I did base and allow my Coco to leech calcium and magnesium before plowing it with 3ml/l water AN. The binding probably had a lot to do with the deficiency/lockout here and you saw how poor environment was. I’m hoping the repot and 900ml/0l LITFA does the trick

4 Likes

I’ve been eying up the coco version, they make an interesting claim about iron def in coco. https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/coco-base-nutrients/

2 Likes

Nice bit of info that bro thankyou

2 Likes

Hey cola I’m sure they’ll come good- hopefully the up-potting will sort any problems with your weed, I’ll be watching :popcorn:this one :point_up:
Talk soon mate ,
Gaz

1 Like

If not there’s plenty more strains in the sea bro. Just so you know @Gaz29 heatsinks are all here now. Just waiting for paste and another set of 3500k to go in and you will be rocking

1 Like

That’s great bud …! It’s getting into spring/summer soon , so , i can swap out the 315 w and 400w hids for my two 55w cobs and my ‘cola-light’ (lol).
That’s a great light rig you have btw, great job :+1:
Got court this morning so rushing about here lol…Talk soon mate… have a good one :point_up:
Gaz

1 Like

All the best for court mate hope it goes in your favour. I’ll update the thread for your build when I’m down at the workshop next.

Brother @Albannach you’re a genius mate. Issues pretty much subsided visually instantly after I stuck a rusty drill bit in my feed bucket a few hours before feeding. Stirring occasionally. Think you just saved me a lot of headache in a weeks time there. Thank you for that

1 Like

6 Likes

Mate that looks sic :wink::smile::smile::smile:

3 Likes

Don’t try buy an overpriced quantum meter from Amazon fish at over the odds cos they claim free shipping and appear to be outside the US.
Pissed me off no end. But I told them no nonsense. And I got no nonsense…fucking stamped ha

5 Likes

Amacon piss me off wi that too bro, they don’t make it clear where in the world the goods are until after you pay.

3 Likes

What a difference a day makes. Cola’s fragile today aha so I’m standing water and recovering with food. Whilst my son creates a cocophony bless him. Is it bedtime yet

5 Likes

your right it is best too stay away from coke.

1 Like

Exactly brother. Green day to day and a beverage occasionally does me nicely.

4 Likes

I had to close my tent and open again an hour later just to check my eyes weren’t deceiving me and the same thing occurred.

Take a look at the top most growth tips. Yellowing whilst under the light and sealed. Airflow is good enough but I’m guessing my lights PPFD is pretty high. (I’d know if those Amazon bastards sent my meter wouldn’t I) considering adding co2 to the mix. Probably a smart co2 bag. (My sister makes them. Search for propa smart co2 I actually made the graphics for that but not something I’ve ever needed to use so haven’t researched properly) tips. Pointers links all greatly welcome here. Could do with an education in this department definitely

Edit she also makes trounce. Which kills everything. It’s not really available over here now but if any UK guys need any. I’ll be your source. Under the premise it’s used on indoor grows only cos cola likes the bees thankyou

6 Likes

You could have the start of a family dynasty on your hands bro, have the kid sewing tents in a few years at this rate :grin: I haven’t used co2 unless i count a grow in the 90s where i kept firing a short burst from a co2 fire extinguisher in the space whenever i visited :grinning: don’t think it did much good though, you need a sealed grow for any kind of co2 enrichment to do any good. An old pal used to put gallons of fermenting wine in his grow space, he swore it helped lol.

5 Likes

My sister’s got a much better business accumen than me bro ha. the smart co2 bags work on the principle you just laughed at with the fermented wine. Have a look at co2 buckets that’s all they are rotting shit with an air pipe I’m sure you can grow mushrooms too in a bucket and let the air leech into your room. But none of that fancy shit for me. I’ll grab a smart bag. Prod a hole in it and dangle it from my light see what happens.
As for the little one he can be chief paste spreader till he’s old enough to solder. Might move to china. He will be running the workshop next year ha

3 Likes

Thought about co2 bags but the air in my tent is replaced roughly once every minute so i don’t think it would do much good. I live next to a busy road nowadays anyway so plenty co2 floating around . Wonder if there is a market for a pop-up tent pre lined with led strips…

1 Like

I hear cows mooing when I’m stood in my kitchen. And cockerels and shit. I was born in the city but love life in the country. There might be but imagine the wiring loom and transportation issues. No taa lol.

1 Like