Cola’s starting from scratch garden

I am still searching for industrial size containers.

Really!

99%

1 Like

For what purpose 99 bro? Or containing what exactly think something got a little lost in translation here :joy:

1 Like

If you’re mobile you probably can’t see he was replying to Rekios LITFA image lol.

1 Like

Yep. No it’s there. Says he’s replying I just woke up lol

1 Like

Industrial size containers full of LITFA (Leave it the F_ck alone)!

2 Likes

Jelly already pointed it out bro. I’d just woke up lol.

The WiFi relay to run all 3 drivers. Timers can be set via an app. Also an extra channel in case I wish to run anything else off it. And only one mains plug in to run the lot.

Also got 2 sonoff th16s on the way. One to control a 2ft tube heater. And the other to run a humidifier. Again. All via an app.

6 Likes

Looking good so far!

Any pics of your girls?

As people seem to be getting results with them it seems LED tech has matured now. I may revisit the concept for my cuttings and veg babies…

1 Like

I don’t actually have any girls at the minute. First time checking my sheds temps over night and they dropped to 6c. I don’t think there is gonna be anything growing in there. I have a tube heater on the way. I do have some beans in jiffy’s but they’re not showing any signs just yet.

Lights definitely coming together nicely. I have been a bit extravagant with a few bits but someone said to me “let’s see how neat you can make it” sounded like a challenge to me lol

1 Like

yeah 6c is a bit cold. They might well not be alive now. I hear we are having another cold snap coming along too…

1 Like

It’s all been very rushed so far but I’ve come to terms with the fact there’s no point focussing on the girls when my environment isn’t right. So will start dialling it in over the coming weeks and the. Focus my attention on some little ladies

2 Likes

40 x 1.2m of bubble foil insulation ordered for the shed as the first port of call.

All worth it

1 Like

You’ll be up & running in no time mate…
Good work,
Gaz

1 Like

Cheers mate. I reckon I will be. If I get my investment back in smoke in 2 runs I’ll be happy. There’s loads of little bits I want to do on this build but I want to document it well too.

If I’m really smart about it. It can go towards my college work. (I’ll have to pass it off as a tomato light or some shit)

1 Like

Yea sounds like you’d do well if you use it for your test, just calling it a “general hydroponics light” would suffice, I reckon…
Are you still doing the oxypots this grow.?
Good luck with that bro,
Have a good one,
Gaz

2 Likes

I am still going for oxypots but considering turning a water butt Into a reservoir outside the tent and running them rdwc. And adding a dump under the shed for water changes. It’s only a valve on a hose for that. Means no messing about lifting out rootballs.

And cheers bro I reckon I’ll smash college anyway I’m a nerd in secret.

2 Likes

I have no doubt you’ll make a highly desired product and it’ll be full of little fun nerd things :slight_smile: lol.

1 Like

If I pull off what I’ve got going on in my head. I’ll surpass my own expectations bro lol. It is just a case of waiting for bits to arrive now. Even my drivers are going in an enclosure. Don’t even wish to tell you what I’ve spent on fan splitters and cables alone.

Also ordered some male and female spade connectors. Aiming to make the cob side of things plug and play. (Should I need to swap any out makes wiring a lot easier)

2 Likes

Better start posting pics with that kind of build up, hehe.

3 Likes

Sony Xperia is charging. That’s gonna be my OG photo capture and upload device for the foreseeable.

I’ll keep posting the odd teaser as bits arrive. At the moment I’m just leaving them stacking. It’s killing me inside knowing there’s fuckery afoot but I have to sit tight lol

Cola

5 Likes