Cola's jezzaberry bloom diary

Some data.

C99 x romberry x Jesus OG (affectionately named jezzaberry by myself) totally illegit name but I hope it sticks.
These we’re gifted to me from @Gaz29 but I believe they travelled to Scotland from Canada first. Originating with @Scissor-Hanz I believe.

7 litre flexi tubs with drilled holes in the bottom.

Biobizz Coco.

Advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom pH perfect (Coco line)

2x4ft Amazon prime tent.

Rhino hobby filter and generic 4" fan.

480w non dimmable solstrips rack. 7 x 5000k 7x2700k. (Overkill I know)

9" ram circulation fan.

30/7/2018 (English way of writing the date) flipped to 12/12.

I will be updating here rather than my starting from scratch thread. Hopefully there’s some old and new faces along for the ride

25 Likes

Boom first in line for this thread 🖒:beers::popcorn::seat:

1 Like

Day 1 after flip. What do you all say to daily photos and a weekly round up here?

11 Likes

I say it’s bedtime for hoodini but I’ll look at whatever your going to show me in MY morning😉

1 Like

It’s a beautiful blue sky morning in the land of cola today. But you get your head down mate. And anytime you wanna pop by you’re more than welcome to :grin:

4 Likes

I’ll be watching this one too bro :thumbsup:

1 Like

flipped? wow. MrSparkle is really influencing you now :smile:

i hope they stretch about 2-300% for you. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: j/k

2 Likes

Flipped is what we call the changing of the light schedule round these parts lol. I’ve seen @Mr.Sparkle floptek but not flip tech :rofl:

6 Likes

Day 2after flip

11 Likes

…i know my flip from my flop(and flap) but was just surprised that you switched them at short height…leading me to post my poll on plant height in the Let’sChat thread. :wink: NorCal outdoor has my idea of a big one at 10’+, very big 15’+, and extreme 20’+, with 24’ being the biggest i’ve heard of. grown from a seed, irrigated in ever-increasing diameter to encourage root spread. the alleged yield was almost a lb. per ft of height. :thumbsup: :thinking: wish i could confirm it.

the irony is i’m a short dude. ha. :lifter:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Beautiful shape, typically “romulanian” btw.

2 Likes

I flipped them at small height on the presumption I would get the 200% stretch you joked of :rofl: I’ve always gone too long and I really like the short stocky traits reikoX la diva x lowryder auto are showing. Plus if all 4 end up female. (Here’s to hoping) I should have the space to run all of them without any interest canopy competition :sweat_smile: plus I’ve seen how most og grow. 2 romberry phenos. And c99. All have been pretty tall finishers

7 Likes

Cheers bro. Stick around. See how they do :grin:

3 Likes

Hmm… strong the Indica in this one…

12 Likes

Added a 500ml dehumidifier for lights out. Should help matters

11 Likes

Definitely doing some growing these :rofl:

16 Likes

They are coming on well eh bro :thumbsup: Is that wee dehumidifier doing the job?

2 Likes

About 150ml overnight bro. So 3 days it should do nicely for. And walls are dry too. I have no temp/Rh meter in there though so couldn’t factually tell you

3 Likes

Good job for when the lights out eh bro. We cant run too much through the night because of noise but my box extractor & 140mm PC fans do a decent job of circulation which keeps humidity down quite a bit. If i could find a mini dehumidifier that made no noise i’d have one in a minute though :grin:

2 Likes

The one I got runs silent bro. Or damn near anyway. Definitely worth the punt. Duronic DH05 Mini Dehumidifier - Compact Black 500ml Portable Air Dehumidifier for Mould/Damp and Moisture Remover - Perfect for Small Rooms and Spaces in Home | School | Work | Caravan | Garrage https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NP3IUO2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_9dfzBbD68EED4

£30 primed you’d find it cheaper I guess but I’m impatient so primes my friend lol.

3 Likes