Cola's jezzaberry bloom diary

I’ll take smaller rot free buds over dense rotten nugs any day :thumbsup: I use to grow serious seeds chronic for it’s high mold resistance but i still had to chop the main stems in veg (even though they said not to) to produce many smaller colas that almost never got rot even in extreme damp conditions like 80% RH (and occasionally above) for most of the 12hr dark period. That was with a large domestic dehumidifier running but when the incoming air is saturated most of the time there isn’t much short of a closed circuit and A/C that can cope. I refuse to run A/C in Scotland :laughing:

5 Likes

Hey Cola,
I’m taking about the buds down the main stem mate, if you pull one or two away from the stem and check there, THAT is where you’ll see a pinkish fluff -if botyritis is kicking in etc, the air doesn’t usually get to those spots and it’s usually where it’ll be ( if you’re gonna get some, that is.! )
Hopefully you’ll sail on to your harvest mould-free bro…

Then those are what i need, ( lol) i like the sound of both and haven’t run just Blueberry,( always a blueberry crossed to whatever) and the SLH you have - finishing in 8/9 weeks sounds like a great plant to grow ( for the humidity factor alone .! )…

I will be in touch soon as poss 'Hanz ,
Have a good day/afternoon bro

Gaz

6 Likes

Day 42 of bloom now. I went back in time and checked :sweat_smile: they should really start packing on now I imagine

The other lady. The shorter one giving me issues went too far so she was chopped early. She will hash into something. But the good one can now breathe a lot better. (Although tops are getting strung up with fishing line tonight cos they’re a bit heavy)

8 Likes

shit sorry to hear about your PM problem bro

3 Likes

Cheers bro. Comes with the territory and until I have my environment fully dialled in unfortunately. Think I’m looking around 2 weeks until these are done so hoping they stay good. Plenty of airflow in there now. Still no heater for lights out though

6 Likes

If you lived near by id sort you with an oil rad. pain in the arse when shit goes wrong

3 Likes

So this is what happens when I fall off the thread for a couple of weeks? :wink: j/k

Now I’m understanding why England is green(ish) and California is yellow. :smile:

Apparently you need to steal power from your neighbors and use de-humidifiers in every room…whereas I need humidifiers in every room. :rolling_eyes:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Many beautiful budshots and then you see how dishevelled she looks with all the toppling from the “fat nugz” :wink: pistils are starting to brown off slightly now but trichs are very much still clear

9 Likes

Hey Cola nice looking plant you have there bud, how long left on her - do you reckon .?
I’m liking the buds on her, I have one :point_up:in veg ( with others) just now, so , along with a few others, yours gives me an idea what to expect …

Well im tired now , and gonna try get my head down, talk again later mate ,
Goodnight .,
Gaz

Ps.
Edit; it’s NOT a beautiful plant lol :joy: but there’s a nice bit of bud under that green dress :dress: :wink:

3 Likes

Actually had to ask Google to answer this for me. Joys of being a pothead :sweat_smile:

Day 46 bloom. From my readings I’d say 10-17 days left. Definitely not a beautiful plant but I bet she gives me beautiful buds. It’s what’s on the inside that counts eh bro :rofl:

8 Likes

Added a 1/2 dose of AN
Additional 2ml of Shogun pk warrior
1ml Shogun sumo boost.
And 1ml Mammoth P

Speculatively 8-15 days remaining from information gathered on OG.

7 Likes

9 Likes

what about something like

I see things like this all the time inside shipping containers in my warehouse that come from China, etc…

3 Likes

Those are pretty much what you see at the bottom of the tent either side. And a little dehuey in the middle. I have seen a decent sized dehumidifier in b&m (a shop) for £120 so that may be worthwhile before winter is out definitely.

3 Likes

Lookin good there bro, not long now eh :thumbsup:

1 Like

I thought those cylinders were, but ya never know… I’ve seen some like that in a grow that turned out to be bluetooth speakers for the plant’s musical needs lol

1 Like

1-2 weeks left brother albannach. Probably the 2 tbh. I’d say we’re at about 40% cloudy on the trichs.

1 Like

All the plants musical needs are taken care of by my beautiful stylings of Paolo nutini and the Arctic monkeys. That’s why she looks all yellow and shit. I’m that bad :rofl:

3 Likes

I have a binaural blend I play mine:

1 Like

I left smooth radio on for about 2 runs. Didn’t seem to have any effect either way in all honesty.
They will hear my son from above and his beautiful singing voice as much as we do this run. But the only noise where I am now is a slight whirr of the fans

1 Like