Cola's jezzaberry bloom diary

That’s what I’m hoping. There is actually some of your f2 chuck that were sent by @ReikoX too. So some will be done outdoors. I did want to do a Chuck with them too. Guessing that would be an f3? I have minimal understanding of filial notation. The outdoor can be a little further away now I’m on the bike.

Gives me good reason to ride out and look for spots too :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:+1: :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Good morning @Scissor-Hanz
Quick question. Are these ladies hungry for phosphorus?because the plant on the right has a lot of bronzing showing up on the leaves.

2 Likes

Morning Cola i think it’s maybe just airflow problem as there’s a lot of leaves on each plant, how long in flower are they and how far spread is the browning on leaves, maybe show a full pic of said plant ?!

Anyway how’s you and yours ,hopefully alls well at your end…
Talk to you later bud
Gaz

4 Likes

I am aiming to show a full picture brother but my lights are on a 10/10 cycle. So until evening I can’t get one. Me and family are well brother was Mrs colas birthday yesterday. So she’s hungover today. Im fresh as a daisy myself :grin:
They’re just over 4 weeks in bloom. The colas are already super dense though they’re eating bro

5 Likes

Well happy belated b’day to Mrs Cola .! Is this a time schedule you have used before or…??

Maybe a dose of LITFA might be in order, they look like they’re full, just enough tip-burn on leaves etc , so if the browning of leaves isn’t THAT bad then (I’d) leave em for a few days n water only if needed…( jmo bro)…
I’ll be watching your progress, good luck with this and keep in touch mate.
Happy growing/smoking ,

Gaz

4 Likes

Sorry mate lights off at 10am on at 10pm. I see the confusion there. I passed on your birthday message to the Mrs and she says thank you very much.

As for the just watering it doesn’t really do too well in Coco bro.

I agree on the litfa though. See what happens

5 Likes

Hi Cola :wave:
They don’t look low on nutes to me. I’d guess that they probably need less actually.

…and happy b-day to your lady :birthday:

5 Likes

Mrs cola says thank you very much. She had a lovely day. I’ll get proper pics at 10 pm for you to have a close inspection of. There’s something amiss but not too sure what yet

5 Likes

Some slightly better pics for you @Scissor-Hanz. What’s been the average run time for these from other tester’s do you know mate? I was anticipating a long flower but I never thought to just…ask :rofl:

4 Likes

Shame about the one on the right eh, could that be nutrient lockout from overfeeding bro?

2 Likes

They are both fed exactly the same feed from the same bucket at the same time bro

3 Likes

Strange one eh bro, just wondering cos sometimes you get one that just cant/wont use nutes at the same rate as the others so it builds up in the medium until lockout happens and the plant basically eats itself. This is what taught me to use to fairly low doses and measure the runoff, when i can be arsed :laughing:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s because she’s shorter and the amount of photons fluctuating is actually having that bad an effect. I’ll dial it back a couple ml to like 12ml/4l for the next week and litfa anyway

3 Likes

I’m gonna guess since it is the smaller one and they are both hella’ dark, that it is overfeeding. What’s the media pH, EC?

1 Like

Media is bio bizz Coco.
Nute line is advanced nutrients sensi bloom they’ve had 14ml/4l A & B as a max dose always with 20% runoff. pH is always 6.2, I know I’m not in soil but that’s just the way AN does its shit without the actual Coco bloom nutes.
I won’t be sticking with AN I don’t think because it is pretty N heavy and you really are supposed to mix in equal parts for the pH to stabilize.
Also leaning towards soil again with this vitalink stuff doing the business. Maybe ionic for my next run. I’m gonna back off the nutes for a week or so and see for any improvement. If none I’ll change one more thing and another week. Will we ever stop learning lol. I have a mother cut from these revegging. (Just started to regrow leaves) so they will be getting a 2nd run. But not right away. If the smoke is like the smell. She will likely never leave

2 Likes

Calyxander’s outdoor ones were looking pretty close at the 56-day mark. I’m the kinda guy who likes to leave things for an extra week or ten days.

I’ll have to double-check, but I think my bloom formula has zero% KN03 (Nitrogen).

another edit :wink: … looks like it does have some. I use this at a low EC. with inert media.

2 Likes

@anon58740919 Thought I’d take a quick pic of the Ionic coco flower nutes so you could see if it has less N than your AN bloom.

Just incase it’s similar and not what your after.

3 Likes

That’s a hella lot less N than AN definitely mate

3 Likes