Coldflame's ol school pollen chuck..šŸ˜

Sup og,:grinning:ā€¦didnā€™t know where to put it so I made a topicā€¦thanks to a super cool member here at og, I just put 2 melvanetics The North (89 NL#5Ɨ(89NL#5Ɨ90SuperSkunk). Into jiffy pellets :grin:.my plan is to grow em out and hope theā€™re worth a crapā€¦if they are I will hunt thru the rest of pack, f2 em and also start to experiment :sunglasses:.I am thinking of taking em to mr nice shit, and maybe super sliver haze, to see if I can kick up some ol school flavor. I also am thinking of some Neville haze, durbanā€¦or some sorta afghan/thiā€¦if I can find the genetics and patients to finish let alone hunt them lol, howā€™s this sound. Iā€™m kinda digging wanting to play in the 90ā€™sā€‹:grin:

5 Likes

Sounds like a plan! Should be interesting to see how these turn out :+1:

3 Likes

I forgot to mention some 88 g13hp will be added somewhere too.

3 Likes

Not, really ol school geneticsā€¦but hereā€™s my shit #2 pheno full of ripening seedsā€‹:sunglasses:, hit by cowboy kush male, Iā€™m calling it ā€¦cowboy shit. Lol. Also got a few shots of the one and onlyā€¦888g13hp :grin:.

ā€¦g13hp

10 Likes

Well, I gotta change up some thingsā€¦ been taking a
Stab at organic, and tho I kinda like itā€¦, right now that way of farming is on hold. Also have to get new lighting as one of my l.e.d lights flunked out on me. And my 800w cob, has a flickering cobā€¦so I assume it not far behind. It will continue to be used this run, but Iā€™m going back to hydro, dwc for a spell.as I do best with minimal supplies that way.

4 Likes

So a couple of old school haze,nl,ā€¦ect conversations has sparked me to think of my plans for the new yrā€¦since I acquired a few mr nice strains. I figured I would run some afghan/haze, angel breath(mango haze Ɨafghan/haze), ASH(Afghan skunk ƗAfghan/haze ), angel heart(mango haze ƗAfghan skunk) Iā€™ll probably do a seed run of eachā€¦wheewā€¦lolā€¦and also bx the afg/haze ā€¦to ash,angel breathā€¦and probably take ash to angel heartā€¦and so onā€¦got like 3 single ssh (newguy420) I might let play with the othersā€¦lol. I also got a Afghani and skunk project Iā€™m planningā€¦with a crap load of various skunks, and a few afghaniā€¦should be funā€¦ looks like my year will be spent all school.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Your house is gonna reek lol

How did the g13hp turn out? Is it the legendary cutting?

1 Like

For what it turned outā€¦I liked it (for a indica) it reeked of plastic/vinyl/rubberā€¦and was kinda narcoticā€¦I kept a clone for a mom.

4 Likes