Colelennon's Outdoor picks 2022 found Jelly Breath clones

All inside until 3rd or 4th week of April

Anesia seeds Banana Mac MACxBanana Kush Sensible seeds premium line The Blue Wizard Blueberry x Mexican x Thai x Columbian Clones Jelly Breath Mendo Breath x Do-Si-Dos x 2
Kashmir Kush` Purple Pig x Barney Farms feminized Vanilla Kush

Oh any peeps in the Eugene/ Springfield Oregon outlying

area The People Wellness Center in Eugene Or has the legendary Jelly Breath Clones 27 for small 48 for teens in 1 gallon and 97 for teens in 5 gallon tax included I almost fell out of my chair when I saw them on leafly. Hard to come by.

18 Likes

OMG where did you come across Jelly Breath!? I’ve been searching for years!! Ever since I got 3 seeds from @Weedstruck

2 Likes

Eugene Or, The People’s Wellness Center 71 Centennial loop. leafly.com

1 Like

Id give my left testicle for more jelly breath… it helped with my back pain like no other strain I’ve ever smoked. Even medo breath and dosidos regular seeds and I could make my own and pheno hunt, but finding regs of both those strains is near impossible

1 Like

Nice! Had a few lbs of this, truly top shelf fire. But I found it has the same typical poly high as most of these newer hype strains . Just my 2cents. Hope it turns out epic and you get a fire pheno

1 Like

they are clones so the pheno is predetermined :slight_smile:

1 Like

I went there for Blackberry Fire clones but they had sold them all the day before

Oh I know , but have you smoked this pheno, do you know which particular cut it is, cuz there’s some far from top shelf as well. I hope you GOT a good one.

I haven’t smoked it ever. I will come next fall tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my seedlings coming along great just hit em with fox farm kelp me kelp you and a good shot of fox farm big bloom fems bottom left anesia banana mac the other 3 are sensible seeds the blue wizard two of the blue wizards I am gifting to a friend for their outdoor grow’ I picked up one more clone to go with the jelly breath and kashmir kush. Making her Saturday morning premiere The Lovely Miss Blackberry Fire clone :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

scrap em I killed em putting out to early. good lesson to learn early eh

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Always check your Frost Free Date, then wait an EXTRA week!!! This year, there’s some FREAKISH COLD WAVES. Don’t despair, get back to it. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yes sir` on it…:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats where they went, lol, I got em from somebody in port hardy, I’ll ask around.

1 Like