Collection of High Times magazine for sale from 80's, 90's, 2000's

I have a collection of High Times magazine I’d like to get rid of for some extra cash if anyone is interested. Not sure if this is an inappropriate thing to do on OG, so if it is please delete immediately and my apologies.

3 Likes

Im sure that’s a goldmine of old school growing tips and tricks, nice, got a pic of them? What are you asking for them?

3 Likes

I’m not really sure what they’re value is, and some might not be in the greatest condition. I would take what ever was considered fair to both parties. I will post some pics when I get home, but I’m warning you ahead of time, my camera sucks lol! :flushed:

1 Like

i still have my see through green music record of afroman’s because i got high and the issue that it came with when the song came out but i have never played it lol

2 Likes

Sorry everyone, the ones I have left from the late 80’s are not worth selling. They are missing covers and have pages torn and pics if buds cut out, but here are ones I have from the 90’s

this one is from 92.these next few are the ones I have left from 93.

1 Like

Sorry the one with fishbone on the cover and the viva zapata are from 94. Here are some more from 94.

Here are the ones I have from 95.

and the ones from 96. and from 97 That’s all I can find from the 90’s right now. I have a couple totes in a storage locker filled with more I will try to get out on the weekend. I have quit a few from the the early and mid 2000’s and a couple of cannabis culture magazine, weed world, and a few other obscure titles. I will post more pics tomorrow. Thanks for looking. :grinning:

3 Likes

Definitely interested!!!

1 Like

And a couple old seed catalogues from around 94 I believe, if just for sentimental purposes lol!

sensi seed Dutch passion and an oldie but goodie positronics. May be that’ll bring back some memories for the older OG’S. Cheers!

1 Like

Sorry guys, been pretty busy but here are some more HT’s from the 2000’s starting with one from 01’.

one from 02’. a few I have from 03’. one from 04’. and from 05’ I have a bunch more. I’ll post more pics in a bit. Thanks for looking! :smiley: sorry double posted a pic

1 Like

Here’s a few from 06’.

1 Like

1 Like

And from 07’

the one with peter tosh is from 08’ and the only one from that year I can find at the moment.

1 Like

Here’s a few more starting with 09’.

and the rest are from 2010.

1 Like

Here are a few of there collector’s issues.

and a few copies of their short lived grow america series.

1 Like

I want the 06 Kmk cover one, with the solar growing in it!!! I need it in my life, like right now!
I’ll take them all if I have too lol

1 Like

And here’s a few issues of weed world from around 03’-04’ I’m guessing, I can’t seem to find the years on them lol! I did just hit some sfv og wax though so maybe that’s the reason! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

See, forgot the pics!

I’d get rid if single issues. Let me check tomorrow how much it costs to ship magazines ( I guess it goes by weight?) and you can pm me where to ship. What were you thinking is fair?

I’ll hit you up in the am. I definitely want it! Give me a price lol

1 Like