Collector cards, what you got put away?

Hey OG, so recently I have been blessed with trading cards designed and provided by @Cadman. These have become very popular and I wanted to give him a big thank you for these. There was also a donation from another OGer who will remain nameless unless they tell me it’s ok to say who. So here is a thread to discuss trading cards. Show us what you got, does not have to be Cannabis related. Once I get a chance I will throw up my other collector card sets but for now let’s start with these. A huge thanks to @Cadman for producing such an amazing set of collector cards for us all.

43 Likes

I ain’t got none but I want some now :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Handy roach material :rofl:

6 Likes

I buy RAWS with the roach bro :joy:

5 Likes

Lol, now that would be tragic :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Don’t have any yet… but have been curious…which ones are out there so far? @DougDawson

3 Likes

Cadman started with his Kosher Daddy and I have been passing out the Sour Bubble. Next will be Sour Grape, I stopped giving them out till cards come. The Blue Moon Rocks will wait till that run is done. SG and BMR are with Cadman and be8ng sent to me shortly.

15 Likes

Mmmm…. As you know, I love cannabis collectibles :drooling_face:. Great work @CADMAN , beautiful cards!

7 Likes

I sent you a Sour Bubble card with a pile of F2’s brother, I never heard you received them? It’s been weeks, did they not show? There were Sour Grape in there too.

11 Likes

:astonished: no, not yet, I been checking daily, a couple things from Canada haven’t shown yet. If they show you’ll know! Thanks Doug! Very much :pray:

6 Likes

Still trying to get my hands on one of these hint hint @DougDawson :crazy_face:

My son has a Charzar (sp?) that he says is worth a billion dollars, not sure if that counts or not lol

5 Likes

Oh man, that is not good news. There were 4 packs of Sour Bubble and 2 Sour Grape with a Sour Bubble card. I hope they show brother.

8 Likes

Don’t… you’ll just make me cry Doug! :sob: they’re just taking a while :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I sent a 16 pack of SB f1 to Mith and turns out UPS can’t deliver to P.O. Boxes… so they wound up destroying the package :frowning::rage:

4 Likes

Oh man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that, it’s a real loss there brother.

3 Likes

I guess it’s not just me!

2 Likes

I sent a envelope to a fellow OG earlier this year. From VA to So-Cal it took almost 3 months then magically appeared.

Don’t loose hope!!

4 Likes

Beautiful work ! Absolutely professional! Very nice !
Peace

2 Likes

So as promised here are some other collector cards I have but they are not cannabis related.

22 Likes

Very cool tho ! Nice collection brother!

1 Like