College football

it’s time for some secwest college football . geaux tigers

5 Likes

Your football is a poor derivative of rugby. Change my mind :sweat_smile: we invented both football and rugby. We know bro :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::uk:

3 Likes

I hear ya, can’t get “Southern Football” outta my system!!! Favorite time of the year. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oregon Football

OIP

3 Likes

hahahahaha ^^^^^^^^^ :us: :metal:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Go Gators.

4 Likes

meh you know the difference between Rugby and Pro Football or even College Football
DOLLAR BILLS BABY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5 Likes

£££££££££ brother :kissing_heart::100:

3 Likes

Two things: one, I watched rugby during the quarantine, when New Zealand was the only place that wasn’t totally overrun with COVID and they could still have games (matches?) and shit. And it was pretty fucking awesome. I had no clue what the strategy was, what the rules were or anything, but I dug the fuck out of it.

And two: Jordan Mailata is a former rugby player who had never played a down of American football, got drafted by the Eagles in the seventh round in (I think) 2018 and within three years became one of the best left tackles in the NFL. He signed, like, a four year, sixty-million dollar extension before the beginning of last season. Respect for rugby players.

Still, how many rugby players are making an AAV of fifteen million a year? Haha!

Having said that, American football (and specifically college football) is the greatest sport on the planet haha!

5 Likes

it’s really too bad none of us are competitive lol

2 Likes

HABS fan

A person who over reacts or shows too much enthusiasm about something. Symptoms include exsessive swearing, oblivious to surroundings, yelling, jumping, hugging random people and lighting cop cars on fire. Can be used as either a noun or an adjective.

4 Likes

I’ll be watching too. Go Noles!
:smiley:

3 Likes

Why do they use their head if it is foot ball?
:thinking:

2 Likes

Why does American football contain a lot of holding a ball with their hands? :joy: Can’t touch a ball with your hands in English football. That’s called a handball and would mean you lose either a free kick or penalty depending on position of the offence

2 Likes

War Damn Eagle y’all. Auburn Tigers all day. We are so good, we have two mascots yeeeeeaaahhhh buddy.

Nfl is pretty good too, I always participate in
Pick 'Em Leagues. I get bored with fantasy though by mid season ha

1 Like

I wasn’t gonna post. However, Roll Tide! In your defense my brother is a tiger lol.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Booooohhhhh!!! Haha.

3 Likes

Agreed! Western division of the SEC RULE! …. Roll Tide!

Buwhaaahaa. :star_struck: :scream: :sweat_smile:

my sis graduated Auburn. I was born in Tuscaloosa. Heh, heh.

On my back in a hospital bed atm but Hope to go home soon. Gotta work out details. Hope to be back here on OG soon. I’m in good spirits but got a screwed up leg. No driving or load bearing for 2 weeks. :expressionless:

All will be good if I can get to my plants. Hope I didn’t have any rippers while gone. Not ready so should be good. Peace y’all!

7 Likes