Colloidal silver cheap in Canada?

Hey all, not so much a breeding question so I hope this is the right area. Anyone know where to find cheap colloidal silver in Canada? From what I read 40-50ppm is ideal for making males. Any tips would be great!

3 Likes

Get a foot (~quarter meter) of 14 gauge .9999 silver off the internet, a phone charger with the right mA, a couple alligator clips, and some trustworthy distilled water. Shouldn’t cost more than twenty bucks.

The Silver Thiosulfate recipe is pretty simple too and is a little more expensive, but it’s more science and less an artform so it’s worth the extra expense imho.

8 Likes

You’ll want a ppm meter also, thats another 20 bucks off amazon

2 Likes

Natures emporium, Ambrosia, any organic type food store I get mine from Natures its not expensive

2 Likes

Although it does sound fun to play Frankenstein, I think I’ll just buy it premade lol. Thanks for the tips all!

2 Likes

If you’re not comfortable making it, are you sure you’re comfortable with your knowledge of how to use it? Don’t want to turn into this guy.

:joy:

8 Likes

Actually I want it to become more like Papa Smurf there. Then all the smurf babes will be mine lol

2 Likes

FYI The Smurf population is a real sausage fest, only has babe and she was created not born of the blue moon :laughing:

6 Likes

Got this stuff on Amazon (though I shouldn’t be telling all y’all cause it will be gone the next time I need some… :smiling_imp: ). You can dilute it down, with distilled water, to what ever PPM you want. At less than $7 US, a hell of a deal. I did mine to 50ppm and it worked well, just haven’t used it for a while because I have all regs now.

4 Likes

For those who don’t want to figure it out in their head, A good Dilution Calculator.

3 Likes

Hey bro that’s a sweet calc, thanks!

1 Like

NP. Drove me crazy trying to calculate on my first mix. Then, I found that site and made it a breeze. Glad it is helpful. I highly recommend that CS for anyone who doesn’t want to make it and has more than a branch to spray, it get’s used up way to fast otherwise.

4 Likes

I got a litre of 30ppm colloidal silver on fleabay for ÂŁ21.42.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Colloidal-Silver-30ppm-1Litre-40-1-000ml-41-Trade-Price-/323364150152?txnId=1996783662011

3 Likes

That’s awesome man thanks for sharing now I can easily dilute my 30% H202 to whatever percent I want’ bookmarked!

2 Likes

Nice deals. That one from Amazon is great, but would cost me alot more by the time I paid shipping/duty etc to get it to Canada. Ebay is a good spot, will have to check there too!

1 Like

Like @Worcestershire_Farms said you make your own unless you like to pay 1000x markup (no joke)

Current sell price for me right now for a 1oz silver bar from a local exchange is $21.75 cnd

This is literally my setup, generic wallwort “free”, alligator clips soldered to the wire leads, and a 1oz silver bar that i cut in half, plus distilled water which is $2cnd for 4L and a glass container to make it in.

Have had this for years now and it will continue to make hundreds of more liters of CS before the silver runs out.

7 Likes

Looks fun, but by the time I’ve bought silver and a ppm meter I’ll be out $50 or so and I just need a very small amount. If making it turns out to be cheaper I’ll definitely go that route.

Wanna sell me some? :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Don’t know a lot about colloidal silver but have seen some where that you can determine approximately Ppm from the yellowish color if that helps

1 Like

Ronald Fisher : Beer and pussy. That’s all I need.

Sean Smith : We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.

Ronald Fisher : Smurfette?

Sean Smith : Mm-hmm. Not some, like, tight-ass Middlesex chick, you know? Like, this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.

Donnie : Smurfette doesn’t fuck.

Sean Smith : That’s bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.

Ronald Fisher : No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.

Sean Smith : Okay, well, you know what? Then she fucks them while Vanity watches. Okay?

Ronald Fisher : What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.

Sean Smith : Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang. Later on, he beats off to the tape.

Donnie : [matter-of-factly] First of all, Papa Smurf didn’t create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel’s evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario - It just couldn’t happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don’t even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That’s what’s so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What’s the point of living… if you don’t have a dick?

Ronald Fisher : [pause] Damn it, Donnie. Why do you gotta get so smart on us?

5 Likes

Guys i bought this one! 50 ppm but it says ( non ionic? ) Will this work?

https://www.ekoplanet.se/sv/kolloider/138-kolloidalt-silver-50-ppm.html

1 Like