Colorful plants , for color hunters

I love the colorful plants with all the different shades and fades. Help me with my hunt for a rainbow grow with pics of the strains that are the most colorful. Thank You in advance .

9 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws has some pics of rainbow Illy you ill love .

@Nagel420 has some nice variegated pics

Theres several more folks with lots of purples and reds I can’t think of right now that have all caught my eye.

3 Likes

Black Cream

Tropicana Poison F2 (Ignore name on the pic, it was late)

Blueberry Jack Herer (variegated)

23 Likes

I’m out of likes I was hoping you would post these

1 Like

Purple Lemonade Auto by Fastbuds 420

Got some Red Hot Cookies in veg so well see there. Some of the same genetics as the Tropicana Posion @Nagel420 has got above.

11 Likes

Those are almost black . ( starting my Christmas list ) :santa:

1 Like

Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics check these girls out…

2 Likes

I love that red pheno

1 Like

Do you have any fems/ fem autos for trade? I have rainbow ylly f2s…heck any good beans? You will find the rainbow in these.

Not right now I don’t, I will definitely keep that in mind when I have some to trade. Currently I only have 2 auto fems and there’s 9 seeds between the 2 of them. I just got them from another member . Thank you for the offer tho I appreciate it.

3 Likes

Hey that’s no big deal, shoot me your post. I’ll throw some your way. :smiley: :blush:

Free the seed!!! Plz don’t say your in brazil

5 Likes

Haha no I’m far from Brazil , but it is indigenous country lol

2 Likes

Personal message it btw… not out in the open lol

2 Likes

if you’re talking about purple buds and not the leaves/etc I would recommend some Purple Unicorn from Bodhi seeds. i have some outside and they’re solid purple buds, not sure when they’ll finish though.

4 Likes

Where abouts did you get your purple unicorn seeds from? I’v been searching around for a pack

1 Like

bodhi seeds - purple unicorn f5s, i think i got mine off JBC seeds but i’m not sure if you can find them in stock anywhere (that’s why i ordered 2 packs when they were available)

2 Likes

Yeah everywhere seems to be out, good score dude ! Would love to see some pictures

I’m talking about leaves, but buds can be included as they add color to a grow also. Just picturing a nice pretty rainbow grow .

2 Likes

The real Purple is a God bud pheno and the purple/yellow is shiskaberry

15 Likes

First few pics are of Poison Mimosa F2 by Soul Rebel Collective. Last few pics are Purple Bubblegum by Mark at Strainly

11 Likes