Colorful plants , for color hunters

@Pawsfodocaws has some pics of rainbow Illy you ill love .

@Nagel420 has some nice variegated pics

Theres several more folks with lots of purples and reds I can’t think of right now that have all caught my eye.

3 Likes

Black Cream

Tropicana Poison F2 (Ignore name on the pic, it was late)

Blueberry Jack Herer (variegated)

23 Likes

I’m out of likes I was hoping you would post these

1 Like

Purple Lemonade Auto by Fastbuds 420

Got some Red Hot Cookies in veg so well see there. Some of the same genetics as the Tropicana Posion @Nagel420 has got above.

11 Likes

Those are almost black . ( starting my Christmas list ) :santa:

1 Like

Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics check these girls out…

2 Likes

I love that red pheno

1 Like

Do you have any fems/ fem autos for trade? I have rainbow ylly f2s…heck any good beans? You will find the rainbow in these.

Not right now I don’t, I will definitely keep that in mind when I have some to trade. Currently I only have 2 auto fems and there’s 9 seeds between the 2 of them. I just got them from another member . Thank you for the offer tho I appreciate it.

3 Likes

Hey that’s no big deal, shoot me your post. I’ll throw some your way. :smiley: :blush:

Free the seed!!! Plz don’t say your in brazil

5 Likes

Haha no I’m far from Brazil , but it is indigenous country lol

2 Likes

Personal message it btw… not out in the open lol

2 Likes

if you’re talking about purple buds and not the leaves/etc I would recommend some Purple Unicorn from Bodhi seeds. i have some outside and they’re solid purple buds, not sure when they’ll finish though.

4 Likes

Where abouts did you get your purple unicorn seeds from? I’v been searching around for a pack

1 Like

bodhi seeds - purple unicorn f5s, i think i got mine off JBC seeds but i’m not sure if you can find them in stock anywhere (that’s why i ordered 2 packs when they were available)

2 Likes

Yeah everywhere seems to be out, good score dude ! Would love to see some pictures

I’m talking about leaves, but buds can be included as they add color to a grow also. Just picturing a nice pretty rainbow grow .

2 Likes

The real Purple is a God bud pheno and the purple/yellow is shiskaberry

15 Likes

First few pics are of Poison Mimosa F2 by Soul Rebel Collective. Last few pics are Purple Bubblegum by Mark at Strainly

11 Likes

Most Afghan strains throw nice fall colors. Sometimes even indoors. I can go back and look for mine from last year or two. I just remember the Afghans I’ve grown. I may even have some THC/CBD seeds from Underground Seed Collective in France. They’re 2:1 THC/CBD I think. If I can find them soon I’ll be glad to share. If I forget don’t feel bad reminding me with a PM. I have a lot of stuff taking my time but I’m also in the process of logging and storing all of my seeds, so I’ll have them all easy to locate soon.

I’m like you, I really get a kick out of colorful plants.The sad thing is that it doesn’t last too long. Maybe a few good weeks. I love photographing them. Hit me up anytime. I’ll try and find some pics, but I also gotta get started trimming dried plants that are waiting on me. peace

2 Likes