Comacus Tester: RSC Iranian x X18 Pakistani

Popped 11 seeds and they are all above the soil. They are in happy frog for now and will be transplanted into recycled organic soil when the time comes. Theyre under a 315w cmh and plan to let them grow 6-8 weeks then flip them. I will try and update once a week, any feedback/advice is welcomed.

30 Likes

Don’t be surprised to see some vigorous growth with these.The Mandana I have going is kicking ass in vigor dept

11 Likes

Pulling up a chair and about to enjoy the show :100::100:

9 Likes

@Swe-can got me hooked up with a pack of these. I’m pumped! Will have lots of questions.

12 Likes

Off to a great start @Stickyjones! I’m looking forward to watching your run.

Thank you for doing a run with them. Think there will be a few gems found in there for sure!

7 Likes

I checked out ur mandana and youre not shitting, they are cranking for only being 2 weeks old

7 Likes

Im stoked too :slight_smile: Have to imagine there are some really interesting girls to find in these.

5 Likes

Interested to see how these do. Grabbing a seat.

3 Likes

I do love a good middle east mix :smiley: should be a nice one

3 Likes

I totally eyeballed them on your wheel earlier lol

5 Likes

:eyes::ear:t4:…watching and taking notes

2 Likes

sounds like fun! :popcorn:

I’m in :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Sounds like an awesome cross, with these being testers when would they possibly be available to the general public.

5 Likes

Some on auction at soaknbeans now. Bid starts at $20.00

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for stopping by. They are plugging along. It’s very early in their lives but they seem to be exhibiting strong bld tendencies so far. Also, one has started off with some very unique growth.

10 Likes

Looking good @Stickyjones!

1 Like

Those are little promising monsters :star_struck:, will be interesting to see them grow, pulling up a chair … popcorn

2 Likes

The Real Seed Company posted a nice picture of their Iranian. This is the one used in the X18 cross. @rootfarmer is going to be running some of the Iranian #2 x X18 so we will get to see how both females mix with the X18. They were both actually very similar and homogeneous so I really expect they will be the same.

9 Likes

started 6 of the Mongolian Sunset and the Iranian #2 X18 last night and hope to get them potted up soon.

7 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to follow along!

3 Likes