Come get the skinny on Skinny

So sorry. Started reading and completely forgot to introduce myself. I’ll make a separate post in the right section after but everyone calls me skinny. I’ve been involved with cannabis since I was about 14 years old. I’m 34 now so almost 20 years. Living in a now legal state and loving getting back into growing. I have my flower room filled with sour diesel, some local beans from a man who pointed me here buryseeds, called penny candy, white widow, Doobie bird daydream, and super kush. The veg has more. But I’m babbling. Glad to be here.

9 Likes

Welcome @Skinny! Thanks for taking the time to read a whole thread! That is a lost art it seems sometimes. :grin:

5 Likes

No problem. I used to be on the forums back in the day. Slowly easing myself back in.

4 Likes

Here is a thread for you so we don’t crowd @mia.
@Skinny

2 Likes

Thanks man. I gotta figure out all the posting things again here so I can get some pics up.

2 Likes

Any friend of @buryseeds is a friend of mine.
Welcome @Skinny.
Looking forward to seeing your work :+1:

3 Likes

He’s the best. Helped me get started back up. One of the true good guys!

1 Like

Welcome skinny…this is a great place if not one of the best…

2 Likes

Welcome Skinny… Glad you got back into swing, good peeps all over this site

1 Like

Another brotha from the Communistwealth of Massachusetts! home of crumbling roads and bridges and the green herb. :smile:

You can be sure, not a dime of the exorbitant taxes, on all the cannabis that doesn’t sell, will go toward fixing anything in this state. There isn’t enough money to satisfy the greed.

well it ain’t long, but it sure is skinny

or so i tell the ladies

1 Like