Comic Releaf

com·ic re·lief
/ˌkämik rəˈlēf/
noun

1. comic episodes in a dramatic or literary work that offset more serious sections.
  • a character or characters providing comic relief.
7 Likes

RIP Charlie Murphy
6 Likes

What’s yo name boy?!?
7 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

I remember a while ago I posted some stand-up to the “What are you listening to” thread and you replied we should have one for comedy. Thanks for starting it!

I think this was the one I posted…

The legend

6 Likes

Love Jim Breuer! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

One of my favorite Norm stories by one of my favorite snl cast members!

Here’s a good giggle

5 Likes

Yup! You were the originator. All praise @BarefootAndBlazed!!!

4 Likes

Just copy the link and paste it here when you can. That lets us watch it right here in the thread.

1 Like

Glad someone else has seen “This Is Not Happening”!! Lol

2 Likes

There was a plane with a white chick, black chick and east indian chick…plane went down and the 3 prepared for impact into the ocean…white chick says, “rescue will get me first because of my huge tits”…east Indian girl says, “I have all my gold on, they’ll see I’m rich and rescue me first”…black chick says, “you guys are stupid, everyone knows they look for the black box first.”
Very untasteful, but gets a hoot and holler from the guys at construction sites.

4 Likes

I like this one because it sounds like his Dad and my Dad are pretty similar. Lol

2 Likes

A few of my favorites

4 Likes
2 Likes

@Solowolf :clap: Nice thread topic :trophy:

Some good 'chit in here.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes
1 Like

I have actually given the alias “Tater Salad” while being booked into jail and one female officer laughed out loud. No one else got it.
3 Likes

RIP Bill. You will never be forgotten.
7 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=george+carlin+skit+on+stuff&oq=george+carlin+skit&aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0l3.19051j0j7&client=ms-android-verizon-sscr&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#

1 Like