Commercial strains

welcome everybody.

is here any good commercial
seeds or clones?
nice overgrow.com is back.

only hall of fame is missin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are many high yielding commercial type strains and many of them that lack potency and flavor. My suggestion would be to grow what you like the most for flavor and effect, you and your patients will be much happier than if you go with a heavy producer.

Most strains, with the exception of Haze and such, can yield very well if grown right, just need different methods of growing. SOG, SCROG, LST, or just vegging the plant longer before flower.

Growing from seed allows you to find that one pheno that yields a bit higher and still has the potency and flavor you like.

Good Luck ;]

4 Likes

Can’t say it better than RarePheno.
Can make good yield with almost any cultivar using technique.
10-20 seeds (especially an F1 hybrid) from a trustworthy breeder should “yield” a suitable keeper. Just be mindful of flowering time.
I like gigantic main colas, so I like to watch some youtube grows, or google-image search the cultivar before I order something.

1 Like

Idk man most haze hybrids have pretty solid yeilds! Ive seen tropcial varities yeild heavier then some more northern varietys

For commercial stick with whats popular with customers. They wont like the haze much if they always puffing commercial afganis. Skunk and skunk crosses are good all around.

4 Likes

@Tami, I hate to presume but by your handle it would appear that you are a female, and if that is the case I am really happy about that. This place can be such a sausage fest. If I am mistaken I genuinely apologize.

I have very recently done business with Nirvana , they have a valid website.

it’s not hard to find a big yielder. Most of the commercial-type strains still have really nice taste & buzz if you grow them organically.

A lot of the old-school Dutch strains are huge yielders, any of the skunks, white widows, etc. Personally the highest yielders I’ve grown were derived from California Orange…I want to try Agent Orange from TGA for that reason.

4 Likes

IMO most strains that are being sold these days are high yielders, otherwise they wouldn’t have been in someone elses hands in the first place.

2 Likes