Community Lab Result Library

I think we need a place where we can post any and all lab results pertaining to the plants we love.
This is the thread for that.

Please link your test results in the format below:

What a silly goose deleting this… Back up it goes.

AJ Sour Diesel

Dogwalker OG

LA Pure Kush

Impure Kush #5

Lavender Jack

Congo Kashmir

18 Likes

I’ll go first. This is my HLVD test for the AJ’s Sour D cut I obtained from @HighTilliDie who purchased it originally from GMO House of Clones.

11 Likes

These are lab results for one of @medmanbrand 's tinctures from November of 2019, not 2015 as he likes to claim.

https://orders.confidentcannabis.com/report/public/sample/ccc1b9bc-f053-4c99-a83c-11c1f601f73c

5 Likes

Dogwalker OG

LA Pure Kush

Impure Kush #5

15 Likes

Thanks @hoss8455. That LA Pure Kush is a nice plant. Very excited for all the lemon!

4 Likes

That Dogwalker OG and the Myrcene in there caught my eye for sure. Dogwalker a nice nighttime smoke?

6 Likes

It’s definitely as potent as my favorite nighttime indica meds but she shines in the fact that she’s functional to boot as well. @PatHealy

8 Likes

how had this idea not come up before? good stuff. if i may suggest something @JustANobody if you make your post a wiki, an index can be made and updated by anyone on the first post… like the signups for the coop. but its just an idea.

ill post some lab works from others. hopefully thats ok

LAVENDER JACK

6c971ad4f4ab152f186c1454d5360dbf2e22df08_2_353x499

CONGO KASHMIR

10 Likes

I’ll make it a wiki and you can set up what you are thinking. I’m cool with that.

5 Likes

Looks good @the_bot. Thanks!

3 Likes

Dr. @hashpants is in the building performing exams.

@Foreigner

12 Likes

I was fooled by the lab coat. I studied hard for that exam.

10 Likes

My testing process is simple. Grow it, dry it, cure it, smoke it. Interesting to see all the lab results though.

8 Likes

If you’re lungs are ISO certified/accredited then the test counts.

6 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice things!:laughing:

3 Likes

Nope, only ME certified, lol. But it works for me. Still, is really interesting to see the numbers. Closest I have had was a home test so not much data there.

6 Likes

Oh a home test, that’s interesting. Do you have a link?

3 Likes

This is their main product page. Certainly not the same as a proper lab test but was still interesting to me.

3 Likes

No thats definitely very interesting. It at least allows you to somewhat quantify what you have.

4 Likes

Some of us are doing TLC for cannabinoids. Is that of interest too?

3 Likes