Competition time for my overgrow.com family(CLOSED)

Hi

So I recently joined up officially on overgrow.com and want to run a nice competition for the members.

Follow all rules and guess a number from 1-420 and 1st correct guess that follows all rules wins the 5 different seed pack prizes below.
Ends in 7 days and il do a live number generator video and post the video on instagram.

Rules

1. Like this post
  2. List the best Flower or Hash you smoked in the last 5 years , where , when ?
  3. List the best flower or Hash you EVER toked in your whole life , when , where ?
  4. Guess a number 1-420

Prize

1 Feminized seed pack of Lemon N Lime Jones ( Casey Jones x SSSDH)

1 Feminized seed pack of Gas Galore ( GMO x Original Diesel x Chem d x Original Diesel)

1 Feminized seed pack of SSSDH S1 ( SSSDH OJD cut x SSSDH OJD cut)

1 Feminized seed pack of Endangered Rhino Terp chaser ( mix pack of 15 Feminized seeds from my Endangered Rhino Feminized project ( White Rhino x Chem d x Original Diesel)

1 Feminized seed pack of Chem d Wrecker S2( Chem d x Original Diesel x Chem d x Original Diesel)

Competition ends next Thursday 11pm July 25thšŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ time

Next week il start a Regular seed Promo similar to this for those who donā€™t mess with Feminized seeds ( all still welcome to enter just donā€™t want to leave out the Regular seed crowd)

Wikiā€™d List of Number Guess(please be numerical as to not duplicate other guesses):

8-Mattman
11-PatHealy
16-Tolerance_Break
25-thainer
39-BTYGMO
47-deFharo
51-Jango
69-ix3u
77-AppalachianBiscuits
78-JerBear
93-Tonyww93
108-Satsang
114-Orbitalnutria420
113-gho13
128-Organical
141-globalhead
144-Toker1
169-Trickster
187-Couchlocked
210-freed111
214-LzBoy
234-Cybersmib
237-mndlss
250-Mrgreenthumb
269-villager
287-420noob
311-OG619
312-jessethestoner
333-toastyjakes
339-nestylecollective
369-Jobu
375-weedcvlt
388-Tuned
400-ramblinrose
412-Justblazin
420-MissinBissin

no further numbers allowed as per OP Rule

59 Likes

Cap Junky, at my house, three weeks ago
Samsies (not very well versed in cannabis, so not surprising, or interesting)

Thanks for the shot, sorry my entry wasnā€™t better :laughing:

9 Likes

Best flower in the last 5 years was Lucky Charms by Bodhi at home 3 years ago
Best flower ever so far was a cross of ( Santa Marta Columbian Gold x Mexican ) x Do-Si-Do at a friends 6 years ago

6 Likes

Best in the past 5: Bandaid haze7 in my house before going out on a bike ride.
Best ever: Either blueberry 15+ years ago, or headband from dead lot a few years after. Probably the blueberry as it tasted so great and had the most zen chill high. Still lookin for something similar ha.

lets say: 400

5 Likes

Heads up
You donā€™t currently qualify as you only listed your recent, you also need to list best flower/Hash you ever smoked in your entire lifetime ( even if its the same thing , you need to mention that also or you wonā€™t qualify)

Edit your reply to add the best thing ever toked also ( even if same thing you mentioned)

2 Likes

Best stuff Iā€™ve smoked in the last five years would be some Sour Stomper from Mephisto I grew a few years ago. Had gone through a dry spell of getting good stuff for a while before and after then so it stands out. Now Iā€™m growing again so Iā€™m sure thatā€™ll change soon.

Best stuff I ever smoked was probably some stuff called ā€œThe Narstyā€ back when I was in college (04-07ish) and had a connect to a grow syndicate up in Maine or New Hampshire (the growers lived in one state and my connect lived in the other, canā€™t remember which was which lol) These were the same guys I was getting Strawberry Cough from when it was making itā€™s rounds. This stuff though, hit you right behind the eyes and put your dick straight in the dirt. Smoked a bunch of it with my younger sister and her friends and one of them came up to me at her wedding last year and goes ā€œdude, remember the narsty? that shit was intense!ā€ so it was memorable for a lot of us haha.

Edit: I should add, if anyone was in New England around 06-07 and smoked The Narsty or remembers it and/or WTF it was or any information about it, please let me know!

8 Likes

Nice

1. Scarlet Grapes from @Going2fast maybe it was from @blowdout2269. Smoked the shit out of her on my back porch in rural SWVA this Spring

2. I had Lemon G in Southern Ohio in the early 2000s. šŸ¤Œ

9 Likes

Best flower in last 5 years - Corey Heime @hoss8455
Where? My newly resurrected hammock in my backyard. :grin:
When? Last week.:v:

Best hash ever smoked - Blonde Lebanese 1979. It came in little white cotton bags with a drawstring on top. (One ounce). Looked like sandstone. That hash made your eyes red. :heart_eyes:
Smoked it at a good friendā€™s house.

15 Likes

Best flower- kush mints (Crockett farms) in a vrbq Myrtle beach with cuz. 2 years ago

Best hash around ā€˜87 or ā€˜88 I was getting bricks of hash that had ā€œPride of Afghanistanā€ stamped into them. It was blonde hash back when afghanis were fighting the Russians.

My lucky number is 432, thatā€™s too high so we will say 234.

Smib

7 Likes

Wow that Hash sounds real special :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Best flowers were DEF seeds Rainbow Bright.
I have to say Rainbow Bright was the best
I have smoked as well

4 Likes

Best flowers in the last five years is my current favorite cut of deep space 98 I found in tester seeds from @DonGnosis
Best hash was some self made ice water hash around 3 years ago from a mix of trimmings (4-5 strains)
Best hash ever was in morocco around 9 years ago, full blonde which melted when you looked at it strange. had me an my girlfriend comatose for a coupl of hours.

6 Likes

Best flower in the last 5 years, was the fat bastard last ppā°yearā€¦
Best flower ever , I was living in south florida in 1989 and a friend of mine had a buddy in Alaska that offered to send some flower down. We got 2 shipments in I managed to get a 1/4 of an ounce. Lost contact after that. Never seen flower like that again,

4 Likes

It was! Weā€™d hack off a chunk and put it on a pin and fire it up. Iā€™ll never forget the sweet smell. Havenā€™t seen anything like it since. :frowning:

2 Likes

The Fat Bastard was really good. I still have about an ounce left.

2 Likes

In the last 5 years, Double grape x kraken, smoked it 10 minutes ago at my house. Best ever was blueberry in the year 2000 at Nelson Ledges Quarry Park.

1 Like

Oh by the way

Now thatā€™s how you do an
Seed intro and get folks
Super interested in your gear
And tripping over themselves to try it.
Not like the (wonā€™t name) folks
who wanted us to jump through
Convoluted hoops not long ago.

Nicely done , nicely done.

2 Likes

Cool stuff OJD.

Best flower/hash ever:

NL5Hz as a kid back in about ā€˜99. That was the best for me, but it could be the whole being a kid at the time and all. This wouldā€™ve been on a beach in Florida. Sour Grapes/Grapestomper and Hollywood Pure Kush were two I loved as an adult. These two were mostly in the West Hollywood/Silver Lake area for me.

Best flower/hash in last five years:

This is a tougher one. Haha. Grape Gas for best newer flower in the past five years and I had some Cereal Milk live resin that was amazing. Iā€™d love to get into making live resin myself. The best version of Grape Gas Iā€™ve had and the live resin came from West Hollywood as well on visits. Makes me realize I need to make more toker friends in FL these days. Haha

Number:

I never win these things, so Iā€™ll just go with my number even though it seems like bad odds. Haha.

2 Likes

Since I donā€™t smoke Iā€™ll just say good luck everyone

Canā€™t believe no picked 420 yet :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

My 1st grow was a wedding cake x rainbow belts hybrid and is my best recent smoke, there was just something about that floral bouquet that struck me dumb. Iā€™d also call this my best smoke ever. 78!