(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Ya the climate gets pretty rough if you go too far north. Hell I live in the most populated province, Ontario, and there aren’t roads in the north of the province.

4 Likes

The entire population of Canada is approximately equal to that of the State of California last I checked.
Where I live now I can hop on my atv and access trails that go for miles through ranch type country and pine forests, 100’s of lakes to fish. I’m at 3000 feet elevation at about 52N in western Canuckistan. We get short hot summers and long cold winters even at this latitude. I got neighbors but our town is surrounded but what we Canadians call “Crown Land” which is wide open for all kinds of recreational activities. Much of Canada above the 50 gets real snow and hard winters. It’s been snowing here for 3 days now at about a foot per day and more coming. Temperatures have been zero and slightly lower for the past week but are plunging to minus 30C tonight…

11 Likes

And that is why Oregon is as north as I go now. :rofl:

5 Likes

Well things are not as pretty as they used to be but that’s my neglect. Over all they are still doing well and I am seeing some ripe beans poking out now. Won’t be long till I am shucking.

63 Likes

Thats what you call neglect? Dude, I may need to quit growing weed and take up crochet or something

13 Likes

gorgeous , so frosty
killin it @DougDawson

6 Likes

Just about to say that same thing super frosty and WOW that’s a beautiful site :heart_eyes: neglect come on now that’s totally opposite and just WOW!

5 Likes

They look great to me. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks everyone. I just ignored them a few times allowing them to dry out and cooked a few leaf tips. Nothing that will hinder them from finishing anyway so I am pretty happy about that. Think I may have to drop those BMR seeds soon to get them going for when these tents empty :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Oh yeaaa… bring on the BMR… the blue kush is looking fantastic. Should be a good harvest of beans

6 Likes

Lookin’ good there @DougDawson

hey nice new avy @SHSC-1 !

5 Likes

You absolutely killed it on this project brother!

10 Likes

5 Likes

giphy|nullxnull

Just kidding :joy:, great work as usual … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Lol, thanks @George :v:

3 Likes

It’s been a long road @DougDawson , but now that you’re almost there, look at that view with all those vistas opening up in front of you! Congratulations! You’ve inspired a lot of us into trying our hands and that’s the best OG gift you can possibly give! (Well…right after these seeds that is! :rofl:)

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks bud.

1 Like

They look awesome man. :100: :fire:

2 Likes

Yeah not bad , you know , for a Canadian

7 Likes

:rofl: I thought Canadians were famous for beer. :rofl:

4 Likes