(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

No worries just didn’t put a space in-between the number and ur name is it but it’s back on track :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Add flag later…

When ya see someone already editing back out and try again. Don’t force them out… wait your turn guys.

6 Likes

Yes please, what @GCBudz said. I really don’t want to spend all my night checking edits and kicking people off the list that overwote others. That would really make me less then happy.

8 Likes

I got in at (what else?) 55. Thanks @DougDawson

8 Likes

Excited to see this go live. Hopefully spots are still open when I come back later after the excitement driven mayhem has eased up.

Edit: 117 edits for like 50 names on the list.

3 Likes

Thank you for this @DougDawson !!! Keeping the BOG gear alive!!!

6 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson. This is an excellent strain choice for preservation. Between Blue Kush, Sour Bubble, and Lifesaver… those are the three things that Bog made that I think are most desired… at least by myself. :laughing:

Bog did some nice work and is somewhat of a legend. It’s great to have a place like Overgrow and its community that strives to keep these strains around a bit.

When I was a newbie grower and new to the forums… years ago… I used to confuse BOG’s seeds with SOG’s seeds… they had similar names and to make it even more confusing, SOG made strains like “Bubble 'n Squeak” while BOG made “Sour Bubble” so even their strain names had similarities.

That Jack’s Cleaner Blueberry that makes up Lifesaver is something I always wanted to experience. I’ve had Jack’s Cleaner on its own and some phenos were very good alltho some people think it’s a little too astringent. There’s a pack of Lifesaver sitting in my buddy’s fridge and I might be able to talk him into parting with it. He seems to prefer running Tiki Madman fems & hype strains anyway.

6 Likes

@DougDawson Wow, thank you for your hard work :pray: Never produced seeds in the magnitude you do and its lovely to follow along.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

I picked the wrong day to be out of likes. Thank you so much Doug for both the pollen and all these incredible seeds.

5 Likes

Awesome work by @CADMAN

20 Likes

Thanks Doug, in at tl3 #47 :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the hard work doug! Been following since the bmr got delayed, glad to see this one went off rather hitchless and that the bmr is full steam ahead :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Doug for your time, space and effort.

2 Likes

You are all quite welcome. It’s funny, I said I was done shucking 2/3rds of 1 plant with 6 remaining, but I was mistaken. There are still 7, lol. Not a bad mistake I suppose.

21 Likes

Can’t wait for these! Thanks a lot Doug! In at TL3 #65.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, @DougDawson for all your hard work, effort, and of course you always sharing with the community.

This will be my second BOG strain, I have BOG bubble F2 OP @Cyr_grow so generously gifted me.

Glad I got in at #29 as I see TL3 is filling up very quickly…

Have a good day y’all, Overgrow the world!

3 Likes

Hey folks - there’s still plenty of spaces left on the wiki, so please don’t overwrite people that are already there. If Draig had not noticed, we would not be on at all…as I had gotten on earlier this morning , so he had no reason to sign up. Whoever overwrote me…please slow down…there were other spots open for at least half an hour after I signed up…and the number we get doesn’t matter…it’s not a contest!

10 Likes

@gratefulned my understanding is that TL3 is higher than TL2
we all start at TL1

5 Likes

Thank you for the work getting these genetics out to the masses. You are an awesome OGer for sure :facepunch:

I’ll add my flag in just a bit, someone popped in the wiki while I was in editing so in a hurry I did a save w/o my country. :us:

2 Likes

Not only this^^^^ but I’m pretty sure if you overwrite on one of these you get the boot out of it.

Like you said Lady…it’s not a competetion and there’s plenty of spaces. If you get the “overwrite” popup, cancel your post and start again.

And I’m pretty sure if there was only 1 spot left and you overwrote someone, you’re out and they’re in.

6 Likes