(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Hey @Gaz29 , I have not tried the Blue Kush. It was so seeded, like my Sour Bubble, that I just didn’t bother. I recently got a cloner so will likely start taking clones on my next run. I shut down for a couple months in the summer so it makes it difficult to keep anything around. Both BOG Grape Punch and Sour Bubble are good for sleeping/pain management.

Hey @Draig , good to see you bud. Thanks for the kind words. This grow is going well so far, I am pretty pleased with the results up to this point. Been a long journey to get this one done so it will be great to see it finish and see some seeds.

15 Likes

Will get you all an update later this evening. Didn’t bother getting pics or collecting pollen last night. Spent the evening enjoying my daughter’s 36th birthday. Here I thought it was her 35th, I suck at keeping track of years. Plants were a bit droopy when I finally got to watering them at 1am but they were fine overall. Have a great day, OG. :v:

20 Likes

So, like a 5 finger oz Doug? :smile:

4 Likes

Lol, that takes me back.

6 Likes

I’m baaaack. :slight_smile: Sorry for the disappearing hillbilly act. I haven’t been on near as much but I spent a little while catching up on your efforts. Brother, you pulled this off like an old hat.
Well and truly done.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

5 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly , great to see you back hiking the trails brother.

3 Likes

Shit. I’m stoned and forgot I was on open forum.

2 Likes

Don’t sweat it my friend. I remember you mentioning it before. So sorry to hear that. If you ever feel like talking, or just want to vent, I am here for you brother.

3 Likes

Thank you Doug. I will keep that in mind. Know that.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to her, and hope you had a great time! :birthday:

3 Likes

Thanks brother, it was a good time. :+1:

2 Likes

Teaser shot

39 Likes

8 Likes

those look wicked! :stuck_out_tongue: :fire: :eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, had them quite a while now but it appears I will finally get to start releasing them. May have to do a Blue Moon Rocks pollen giveaway :sneezing_face:

13 Likes

Wow, nice one. Good work on the card!

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

I had some input on the Blue Kush card but this design was all @CADMAN . Heck, so was Blue Kush other than me yaing or naying a few things. Cadman deserves all the credit :+1:

10 Likes

Ah, I suspected that but didn’t want to jump to conclusions :sweat_smile:

@CADMAN Loving the new card! :heart_eyes:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

“It’s an Attack!”

8 Likes

Thanks Brother :+1: :blush:

4 Likes