(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

las plantas aparecieron, pero papá, todas menos una eran machos. Así son las cosas a veces

de 13 semillas que puse de sour bubble, 3 hembras. Ahora que sigo leyendo la historia de Gonzo…es poco creible, aunque puede que no incierta.

Al menos obtuviste una hembra, que tal se porto?

1 Like

Ella lo está haciendo bien. las 2 ultimas fotos son de esa planta.

1 Like

Al menos luce bien.

1 Like

sí, resultó ser una planta bonita

3 Likes

Another 1am feeding and no pollen collection. Will get some pics tonight :v:

18 Likes

You stay busy huh! I like that !

4 Likes

I do try to keep busy, always something to keep my mind occupied :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey there OG. So I missed another update, lol. But here we are, let’s see what’s going on. Here are the BMR.

Love seeing the seeds forming up.

The other tent is doing fine.

Ok, now pollen. After leaving them alone for 2 days again I did a collection tonight and I got…

Now the really big plant is not really giving much for pollen but the other 2 is where most of this came from. So I didn’t feed the big male tonight, going to just cut him. Will keep the other 2 males going for a couple more days and try one more time. With 5.7 grams tonight it’s clearly worth one more attempt.

Anyway, that’s it for now. Have a great night OG.

56 Likes

how much longer do the other bmr plants have left to go? Should be a pretty decent haul of seeds from the looks of those fine ladies

2 Likes

I shut down the first week of July so they got 3.5 weeks to ripen.

9 Likes

Wow que hembras más bonitas, y de aspecto delicado. Hojas finas, no tan anchas como las sour bubble.

2 Likes

Looking excellent those males don’t know when to turn the tap off.

2 Likes

Me gusta su estructura y el ligero tinte azul.

2 Likes

Seems that way. I stopped feeding the big one yesterday as he seems tapped out. Will see what the remaining 2 do in a couple days.

9 Likes

Hey there OG, just a quick proof of life for you all, lol. No pollen collection again tonight. Figure to leave them 2 days and see what they give tomorrow. Otherwise they are still happy and healthy from what I can tell. A couple pics in there from the other tent as well.

58 Likes

Is that some seedless plants in the other tent or .? ( The bottom two pics above :point_up_2:.)
They look like they’re seedless ?! :seedling:.

Thanks to you for preserving b.o.g. seeds for the community to grow, Doug … :+1:.

Nice one mate. .

Gaz.

4 Likes

Thanks @Gaz29. They are not unseeded unfortunately. The tent is only a few feet away from my other tent where I do the pollen collection so they are definitely seeded. The fem plant is not near as seeded as the other one so should be smokable anyway.

5 Likes

Hey there Blue Moon Rocks fans. Doing a giveaway for the first pack of Blue Moon Rocks pollen to be given out. If you have interest, drop by and sign up :wink:

22 Likes

Dude, I smoked mostly seeded cannabis for at least 2 or 3 decades of my smoking life. Nothing new to me to smoke seeded pot. Unseeded is certainly easier, but back in the day, finding unseeded was difficult and expensive (though worth it).

13 Likes